xisto Community
OpaQue

Google Adsense Alternative Alternatives to Google Adsense

Why google adsense sucks:

pays only when you reach 100$

pays only by check and i don't really think that check will ever reach me

I prefer the ones that pay via PayPal

paypal isnt the end all. $100 isnt very much. Ive used Adsense and Bidvertiser andfound they both had very different uses. Bidvertiser tended to pay alot more than google, but had the same ads rotating through. Google's adsense was much better about displaying different ads, but for me it payed much less..

I think adsense is a total rip, I've been with it for to years now....Switching to an alternative program....how 140 clicks only got me $3.00 I'll never know!

Replying to xtronReplying to xtronYou deserve that they have banned you, telling your friends to click on your ads is strictly agians google tos (and rightly so). They have ways to find out if the clicks are legit or not.Don't blame google for kicking your *bottom* just because you tried to cheat and get caught.

Try this...

Google Adsense Alternative

Replying to OpaQue

I've heard good things about Adsonar. Although, at the moment, Chitika works best for me. Over the last year I compiled some statistics of my earnings and I actually earned twice as much with Chitika compared to AdSense. For those of you considering Chitika - try it! You can check out this <a href="http://bookofsex.com/go/page/landing_page_ffadult_18?pid=p142055.subgtfrall review</a> for more info and some cool screenshots.

More Adsense Alternative

Adsense really have a good program,

However if you want to add some extra revenue to your website,

You can add different ad formats with pogads.Com

Either has an adsense alternative or in conjunction with it.

The dynamic text ads are huge money makers right now. Also the layer ad which is more agressive, but converts really well.

It's free and takes less than 5 minutes to have your first ad live.

-reply by webisfun

Anyone heard of Adscomet ?

Dear Fellow Dreamers,

Any ideas about Adscomet.Com ? I heard they are paying $15 bonus for publishers and payout is at $25. Also good CPC as they are kind of new.

Please advise.

-Vaibhav

Being disabled from Adsense doesnt mean fraud

I too was disabled for invalid clicks on Adsense. I have used Adsense for over a year now, and I enjoyed the options it offered. I was so impressed that I even had a handful of other webmasters I know sign up for it. Anyway, just one day out of the blue, I get an email saying I am disabled. I am not sure how OpaQue went about it, but I assure you I did not commit any fraud of any kind.

So I submitted an online appeal, the only method allowed to appeal, and it was quickly rejected. Then on top of that, I never received any warnings of this going to happen, they won't give me the ip's of the suspected fraud clicks so I can ban them from my site, they tell me nothing. I am very disappointed with the end result. The only thing I can say is that I guess it is better to be safe than sorry, on their behalf, but just to shut me down after being active and compliant for over a year, couldn't they see a pattern?

It is a poor design, and what it comes down to it is that you can actually cause a website to get disabled from Adsense. I have no idea how I received invalid clicks, they still will not tell me to this day. Now I am in the process of finding an alternative, but there are so many options, I am still trying to determine which would work the best for me, such as one that will allow me to track clicks through ip addresses, etc. I know I will not recommend Adsense to anybody ever again. What a shame. You might think I am wrong now, but your day will come, and then you will understand where I am coming from.

-reply by JohnF

I am totally agree with you

Replying to iGuest

You are so right... They have to warn us, to erase all incomes until the date they have found "click fraud", to send us the ip of incoming clicks, and after that to suspend us for a month or two without incomes, but the ads to be visibile on the site. Now I have to redesign my site because it have been constructed around Google ads... And they do't even send a reply to tell you if they make mistake or not. Anyway life go on without google :) what do you think about clicksor.Com?

Regards,

Robert