xisto Community
OpaQue

Google Adsense Alternative Alternatives to Google Adsense

But adsense alternatives do not allow their ads to be pasted on warez or piracy supporting sites like bittorrent sites etc.Then what is the use of these alternatives.I think for the sites containing above contents ads from clicksor.com should be used.

Google burned me good with AdSense. I had been running their contextual text links on a half dozen of my sites.. after I had earned about $400, they sent me some lame "invalid clicks" email which looked like it wasn't even written by a human. I had no idea what they were talking about, as I wasn't trying to pull any fast ones.. I offered to fix the problem.. they ignored my responses and I never saw the money.

I would avoid AdSense like the plague. I googled around about this, and it seems to happen to a lot of people, and always when it's getting close to payout time.

I've since swapped out all my CPC adsense ads with CPA ads from AzoogleAds. I'm making WAY more money with them, and the checks show up on time every month when they're supposed to. No lame excuses or reps hiding under their desks.

I have earned over $200,000 USD lifetime with them, and I've been paid on time every time. I would strongly suggest that folks check them out, and quit running adsense before you get burned too. It's quite unpleasant to drive in thousands of legitimate clicks over the course of months, and get screwed by google when it comes time to square up.

I'd like to mention that I'm not an employee of AzoogleAds, nor am I trying to spam their name out.. I just think they're a rock solid Internet marketing agency, and they've never burned me like google did.. even on 5 figure checks.

Two Thumbs Up!

Edited by whammy (see edit history)

Hey just a quick Q.I'm sure that not everybody has these problems and I would like to at least try adsense before commiting to one of these alternatives. Is it possible to run adsense and one or more of these other ad services at the same time? Just to compare.~Thanks =]

Interesting, i never took the time of using ad's because i always heard bad comments about them. Might try it sometime.. maibe ill beable to afford a paid host then sometime or a nice domain name.. :D

I have to say I have used google adsense for quite a while and I have never had a single problem with it. It's great, they pay and they pay considerably well compared to some of the other alternatives. I have tried a few of the others such as ClixGalore but they just aren't set up and well paying as google. I earned quite a bit on google as with Clixgalore as all the ads arent specially tailored the content of the page I didnt get nearly as many clicks.Anyway. Im sure that there are plenty of other good alternatives out there if you really have trouble with adsense.

webguide, i don't agree with you 2 times:

First, xtron didn't try to cheat google adsense program, my impression is that he was testing it, it's like when you meet a girl or a friend, if you want to know if they are honest before you open yourself with them to tell secret things and such, you first have to "test" that possible friend or girlfriend.

Second, it's not web hosting the keywords and/or keyphrases that are more valuable in google adsense program, yes, they are valuable as it is computers, adsense, firefox, and others known by webmasters, but there are tons of other keywords and keyphrases that are much much much more valuable, check the below websites to see how much they are worth in the real life.

Free and best high paying keywords and keyphrases for google adsense program:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

The above websites are the best i know, they provide, freely, the most "real" list of high paying keywords to use with google adsense program on your web pages.

But, for instance, if a keyphrase like "answering service" wich, acording to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ has a value of $9.73, but this is just an example, there are keywords and keyphrases that have a value of $50.00, $55.00, $45.00, $30.00, $12.00, etc.

It depends how much money the google adsense sponsors, the ones that are using google adwords program, not adsense, but they are connected as you see, are paying for just a click in their google adwords ads, and those can show up in many pages, it also depend of what keywords you are targeting, i mean, if you are paying $1.00 for just 1 click on your google adwords ads, lets say, your ads are about selling computers (computers), it is probable that if you visit a website about computers (not necessarily about selling computers, for example, a page where you teach other to use a specific computer, or other information about computers), you will see your google adwords ads, you will see your ad with a link to your website that you are paying for with google adwords program.

There are a series of blog posts by Bob Cringely on Google's adsense. I don't use Google's service so I can't comment directly on the issue. What Cringely is reporting (he's pretty reliable and has been covering the tech scene for decades) seems more an issue of Google's reluctance to provide decent customer service to adsense clients, especially smaller ones.

I was searching through Google for the best alternatives to Google Adsense.. There are a huge no. of Google Adsense publishers whose accounts have been disabled due to some reason or the other. Many are basically disabled because they try to cheat Google adsense script. Google terms are no doubt very strict. And If you have been disabled, then I am sure you are also searching for a Good Alternative to Google adsense program.You can also read my other post where I have claimed Google adsense, A fraud. However, lets get back to topic.

The Following can be considered one of the best alternatives to Google Adsense :-

1> Adsonar Quigo
2> Targetpoint Ads
3> Adhearus Ads

Well the above 3 programs are all basically pay per click or CPC programs. IF you dont mind using pay per impression or CPM programs, I suggest you refer to the other topic in this same advertising sections. Where all these programs have been discussed and reviewed.

Here is one more : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ <- they provide simular service much like google adsense. It is a PPC / CPC and pays out pretty well.

Hope this helps you guys that are looking for an alternative. Happy Surfing :P

About Adsense fraud - it's not a fraud .. it takes long to make it work. And it is thery "pretentiouse" for the clicks. To be 100% shure the click was registered you have to:1) after the linked-to site opens click any link and let it load.2) do not login within 15 min~1h after thet in your Control panel, especially from the same IP.(You could get banned). About money, not shure, i make 40$ in 1 month+There are ways to fraud Google without getting banned, still this will cost you some money too (using DialUP). I got banned before getting my check becouse i had 2 accounts on my name.

I'm very interest with this topic, since it about making money!!. I've plan to put google adsense on my site but, there are few of you that disappoint with this google services. So I doubt to use google adsense. And I surf for other alternative like azoogleads and click-share.Please help me what ads services is better and should I use? :D thanks :)

I was searching through Google for the best alternatives to Google Adsense.. There are a huge no. of Google Adsense publishers whose accounts have been disabled due to some reason or the other. Many are basically disabled because they try to cheat Google adsense script. Google terms are no doubt very strict. And If you have been disabled, then I am sure you are also searching for a Good Alternative to Google adsense program.You can also read my other post where I have claimed Google adsense, A fraud. However, lets get back to topic.

The Following can be considered one of the best alternatives to Google Adsense :-

1> Adsonar Quigo
2> Targetpoint Ads
3> Adhearus Ads

Well the above 3 programs are all basically pay per click or CPC programs. IF you dont mind using pay per impression or CPM programs, I suggest you refer to the other topic in this same advertising sections. Where all these programs have been discussed and reviewed.

I have Used Adhearus before, but when i used it, it did not always post all clicks that were generated by different users. I'll signup for another account and see how it goes. Do any of you know any other sites that offer advertising.

---------------------------------------------------------
I know this is off topic but, that RoboReptile ad is getting annoying. I have to turn of my laptop speakers. what is up with that form of advertising. Its just that it was playing while i was reading this thread.

@Levis, this one was mentioned actually above. But have you tried Chitika? Some users like to use this as an alternative to Google's Adsense program. The thing with Chitika though is that your site probably needs to have some products for resale in order to qualify. I'm pointing this out because my site didn't qualify specifically because of this (I only provide free computer support services on my site).

If you have a lot of good content on your site, Google Adsense will usually win the contest hands down. Used it for years and let's just say it covers the web hosting expense and leaves a little more for you to earn.

The bottom line when it comes to these ads is your site's content. If people are searching for something specific, you would want to have these key terms in the body of your site. Details usually will help your site out more. That's why Google is one of the top advertising people will go to...almost everyone is using their search engine these days.

I agree with OpaQue, Adsense is too strict. My brother used my Adsense account in his web site and tryed to cheat. Then I lost all the legally earned money, so they stole my money! Now they don't let me reactivate my account again :P