xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NilsC

Change In Hosting Packages For All Members This is a copy of emails sent 3/21/05

That's good news guys, I have troubles with my time now and I am having hard times keeping up my days for the hosting services. I wish I could do all the good stuff but my I ahave a busy schedule with my job. I planning to order at Xisto - Web Hosting for a very reliable hosting. I hope I would be able to maintain this good credits, it's hard to find a free hosting that gives free unlimited hosting features.

Thanks so much Xisto staff you guys are awesome. I love how innovative your hosting service is you totally blow your competition away. I hope things are working out well financially for you and I look forward to getting hosted by you!:(Sincerely, Rafael

Then expect me to post many many things here. Even though my knowledge is obsolete I will try my hardest to be the most active member... no joke.