xisto Community
OpaQue

Google Adsense Pay Per Click (CPC) Program Review

^_^ I have been thinking about trying it out. Do they put their ads on free websites or just paid hosting? ;)

^_^ I have been thinking about trying it out. Do they put their ads on free websites or just paid hosting? ;)

You can put google ads in any hosting. paid or free as long as it's not against TOS.
Google will review your application before activate you as adsense publisher.
Sometimes it takes days to be approved as publisher or even get rejected.
Quickest way to be accepted by google is by using their own product like blogger.com or googlepages.com.
You can then put google ads in any pages you want.

MAKE MONEY ONLINE RIGHT NOW

It DOES NOT take to be an expert in computers, it takes only an average person to earn money while you're sitting or sleeping! You ONLY need to have a personal computer and Internet connection at home, then you can start earning money

THIS IS WHAT A C.E.O. TELLS TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO EARN:

NO! NO!! NO!!!

I CANNOT Help You Make MILLIONS!

I CANNOT Even Help You Make Hundreds of THOUSANDS of Dollars!!

I can only help you make $200 to $2,000 every month, just like thousands of our other members...

READ THIS FIRST!! - A Very Frank & Candid Message From The CEO

I know that the amount of $200 to $2,000 per month is not as huge as some 5000-odd other websites claim to help you make, and I am proud

of it.

Because what we are able to do for our members is help them earn REAL extra money online that they can take home every month, by

helping them make good use of their spare time.

Getting actual cash in your hands every month is much better than just dreaming about making hundreds of thousands but not getting paid a

single cent for all your efforts.

I make no false claims and do not talk about unrealistic amounts that are way out of reach of the average person. I do not believe or make

claims that it's "easy" to make thousands online.

If that was true, wouldn't it mean the end of poverty in this world?

Tushar Sheth

CEO, MoneyListProfits.com (MLP)

...AND THINK ABOUT IT

You can follow these links to LEARN MORE and join for FREE!

http://buxgroup.to/bux/

https://www.clixsense.com/?2388686

http://www.cashcrate.com/

Edited by rockershive (see edit history)

Google adsense, ah the best pay-per-click advertisement service in my opion. I put them on my site and forum and am slowing but surely getting money for buying an Invision power board licence. The members of my site and forum don't mind the adverts, and although there is not very good content on them most of the time (this is because my site and forum are hard to be associated with any commercial things, not because adsense is bad), my members click them every day for the purposes of helping funding my site. I recommend anyone who needs some income for their site to use adsense, it'll get you far more than these survey things, or any other pay-to-click advert services.

internet viral marketing service

Google Adsense

Just curious if anyone ever heard of WideCircles internet viral marketing service ? I was referred to it by another webmaster. Apparently they work by injecting viral messages into various forums, blogs, wiki's, classifieds and so on. These messages then contain backlinks which help with SEO, as well attract lot of referral traffic. They bill around 0.40c per each post that's been active for 5 days and say a single post can easily attract 100 or more hits a day, I am going to give them a try today and see how it goes.

-reply by FRANKO

Replying to webguideI am also the victim. I earned exactly just less than 100$. It said my account is banned. When I contacted, it said illegal click activity. ( I sincerely say no illegal activities of automated clicks, Iam a novice and I don't indulge into that) and said no mails regarding clarification also. I simply laughed at it and forgot. I lost my money, truly

I've always been really interested in Adsense, though I've never had a website that supported it. However, now that my hosting request has gone through, I'll probably adding Adsense to my website. I really do trust Google, as they're such a large company - and I'm a shareholder, so I could always sue them ;P.

plz tell me how to creat domain in google

Google Adsense

Google cash as very expertize in web domain and earning part of working job,

I got a kit of CD and key + instraction

I no idea to creat domain in google Please give me

Instraction how to do a domain and uploading a web

-reply by S.Chandra mohan

I don't see how one could make a great deal of money using pay per click. Correct me if I am wrong, but that means a visitor has to visit my website, click on an adsense ad, and then I will only get 3 cents for that? Honestly, not many visitors would click would they?

It's either Google changed something or the guy who approved me is sleeping on the switch, but my site is hosted at Asta AND it's a personal site lol.I was left no choice but to put ads, poor college student needs money to pay for domain and other costs...xboxrulz

These days adsense revenue are being affected considerably and shrinking because the economic downturn. Lots of people out there complain about that. As always said, money did not come easy and grow on the tree. If you decide to make some passive money from Adsense, you have to work harder and try to increase your click though rate to earn more. It is not so easy to bring in traffic to your sites. You have to build as much backlinks as you could. So adsense is not a quick get rich scheme. As a matter of fact, lots of people give it up after months they did not get anywhere. Anyway, hope all can earn big money from adsense.

Google is frequently robbing people of their money. All a person has to do Is go to your enemies website and click ten to twenty times on his google adsese ads And his account will be terminated. I earned 89$ when my account got suspended and it was done in by my friend who tried to get more income by it. Google didnt listen to any of my Plea and didnt return the account. SO i recommend to use Bidvertiser and Ad-brite.

Well, Bidvertiser and Ad-brite pay very low. Bidvertiser is better than Adbrite in case of ads published. Adbrite ads are not for all people. In case of click frauds, I've seen many people got their accounts reactivated, surely not all. To reactivate your account, you have to contact them and your tone has to be polite, you have tell from which IP address those clicks came and the reason and you have show proofs that you are ignorant. If that satisfy them then they will surely reactivate you account.

I like Google Ad Sense. From what I have heard from other people, it can be either very reliable. However, you do run into the problem of people spamming the ads, which would result in you losing all of your money