xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hihihihi88

Give Me Some Opinion Of My Banner

It's a pretty good banner, i like it. I don't know for what kind of site it is but i guess a funny site for kids :P. I still have a some suggestions: - Make the rocket a bit more fast - Make the rocket less "fat" and add some flames to it.

It's a pretty good banner, i like it. I don't know for what kind of site it is but i guess a funny site for kids :P.

I still have a some suggestions:

- Make the rocket a bit more fast

- Make the rocket less "fat" and add some flames to it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

let rocket more fat , hahahaa I think it is sofull of the banner , I think it is fat enough .

anyway , thx of the suggestion ^^

I can't see the banner either, is it in the actual message? Anyways, it sounds pretty cool, but if you keep having problems with people not being able to see it, you might want to use a standard application that every browser understands. I don't know that much about computers though, so who knows. good luck though. :P

Cute banner. :rolleyes: I would make the rocket go much faster because the rocket kind of crawls accross, making you wonder how long this animation is going to take... and then nothing happens. I agree that something should happen, like something blowing up, like other people have suggested. I like the little people who pop up in the end! So cute!

that was fun! it makes me wanna see what the site is about..everyone else has already said what I think so just update it and it will be much better...

That banner is very random, and creatively hilarious. If thats the type of reaction you are trying to get from users than you definitely hit the spot with that one. I first glanced at the rocketship then in my head started to wonder what is it doing, I then led myself to believe that the rocketship was going to mess up those clouds only to find out that it bounces back with text and a bunch of little people jump out from the banner. Again, creatively entertaining. Keep up the good work.