xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truman69

I Love Ipod IPOD

I ahve a mini. Its ease of use is unbelievable, the interface is unmatched by anything else I've ever seen or used. The sound quality is far better than this g2 (or s2, whatever it is.) sony cd player I used before it. I have 930 songs on it now, most of my cd collection.I currently am listening to subseven's new cd "free to conquer," zao's cd "legendary," Norma Jean's new cd "Oh' God, the aftermath," As I Lay Dying's cd, and Living Sacrifices cd "Reborn."

whats not to like about an MP3 player, with cool design, and enough power to play 24h straight?Although some people prefer the Creative Zen, im staying with my ipod. For the people who are thinking about buying a Zen or Ipod, ill make a comparision between both of them:Ipod:Storage and song capacity: 20GB (5,000 songs)Battery life: Up to 12 hoursConnectivity: USB 2.0 and FireWire 400 through Dock connectorCharge time: About 4 hours (2-hour fast charge to 80% capacity)Audio support (very important IMHO): AAC (16 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Music Store), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4), Apple Lossless, WAV, AIFFWeight (not to underestimate): 5.6 ouncesPrice: $299Creative Zen:Hard Drive Capacity: 20GB (about the same as iPod)Battery Life: Up to 11 hours of continuous playtime (Less then the iPod)Playback Formats: MPEG Audio Layer 3 (MP3), Windows Media Audio (WMA), WAV, IMA ADPCM (+ for Zen, because supports WMA)couldn't find the weight for Zen.Price: $249.99So here you have it... iPod IS better! :) (IMHO that is)

yeah...ipod is gread.loL,i have a mini one,which sounds rather good.the most advantage is its storage as a mini mobile harddisk.i like it very much. apple fan...

The sony PSP is able to put music on the memory stick and play it. I would rather have that than an mp3 player because it acts like one and you can use it to play games. When it first came out I didnt have moeny to buy it but I stayed at Best Buy for like 2 hours messing with it. That thing is so cool. I jsut cant wait to get it.

Yeh i have to say that i love my ipod. I have a 20gb 4th Generation White ipod.Tis Excellent, and i now have 10gb on it. The only problem is, you have all this space, but your never gonna listen to half the songs on it lol

I-Pod is like the best program were you can listen to music any time you wont and any were you wont! That is so good I Think i should Get I-Pod The Better one cuz i got I-Pod That is mini I-Pod but if i get the Higher version one i could put more music cuz it has a lot of space! :):DB):):(B);)B) I Love I-Pod

I would love to get an iPod, but for one, they are pretty expensive, most likley worth it if you listen to music all of the time. I am pretty music-stupid, I don't know where I would be able to find 40GB worth of music, I could maybe find like 10 songs off of CDs or something. Maybe one day...

well, ipods are sweet! they do way more than people actually know. well, the ipod Video anyways. Idk about the nano but nanos are amazing also! they made those things incredibly small, if you put that in ur pocket you probably would forget that its even there. battery life is sweet on them too! I got a Ipod Video 30gb white6 gb of music.10 gb of moves.1 gb of pictures.and its still going strong!

iPods are okay. I think that a large part of their appeal is the brand recognition, though. It's sort of like paying too much for Starbucks coffee because it's Starbucks. (Believe me: I've had better coffee at Dunkin' Donuts than I've gotten at Starbucks. So it's not necessarily about one brand being higher quality than the cheaper stuff.)I actually like my Zune just fine. And before I upgraded, I had a small iRiver that was pretty sweet (and very affordable compared to the iPod).

I know what you mean it's great having a ipod only because i can listen to it on long drives in my car. The absolute best thing is that they are not like cds only because they NEVER scratch!!! i think that's the best part. now i'm investing into getting a bigger gig ipod because i only have the 1st generation nano and there is so many songs i have that they can't fit into the ipod. My nano is just best for running because they are not that heavy as others.