xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
krap

Phpbb Hackers LOL

heres a suggestion give his name to the fbi cia computer division then he will sorry MUHAHAHAHAHA

what idiots, i hate hacking kids they just waste our and developers time. I have had a few of my sites hacked in the past and hope i have taken enough measures to make it secure now. If you can't be bothered to update your forum your lazy and an easy target :)can you please tell me where or how i can contact the fbi computer united as i have a little hacking stalker that i would love to report to them and also me and others have log files with him admitting his crimes with his ip and browser included, is that enough information. I know he lives in pta (south africa) and i know his first name. He has a big ego though and i can probably trick more details out of him if required. Its not just me he has hacked in the past and he freely admits his crimes.

That story is pretty hilarious. Hack threats are usually fake, as I like to point out. I don't know anybody who should take them seriously. Usually, nobody over the age of 13 is throwing them around. They usually have "leetspeak" names and stuff.

I saw something alike in a website with xoops, some stupid kiddie of Arabia changes the index.php and put a weird page about Palestina and stuff antiUSA.Always is good to read about the cms and security alerts to avoid to be victim of this kind of people, because is very easy to write a script to inject in them and take control of the site.Also, exists a lot of mods, hacks and other stuff related to the cms to protect of script and sql injections. It's a must to always check if they exists and to install to have a safer website.