xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shogi

Discussion On Anime

My favorite anime series is prbably Naruto. I've always enjoyed it ever since I first saw it. I reeally love the storyline, characters and the fighting lol Other then Naruto I watch:Bleach: Another great anime to watch!One Peice: If your int pirates then this a good anime for you.FMA: All I can say is that this is one funny anime.Lovely Complex: For shoujo fans who like comdy with a hint of romance

Some of the animes that i’ve seen so far.

Full metal alchemist - Simply, super anime and story. Worth to check out.

Nauruto – I didn’t like the story plot and character development. Some characters are just for show-off and they don’t contribute to plot in any way. Fight and effects are cool. Filler episodes are more boring than main theme. Though Nauruto is popular and voted by many people as best anime. My opinion is different, i didn’t enjoy it.

One piece- Plot is good. Little bit stretched sometimes. Action scene and sound effects are good. Character development is good as well. Story moves progressively and fillers are not that boring. It’s overall good anime.

Bleach- I’m fan of this anime. Character development is superb in this anime. Manga and anime both are worth to keep track of. Villain characters in anime are more popular and are voted higher than the hero characters. Plot of almost every arc is cool, except bount arc. It wasn’t impressive enough to spend time. Amagai shouske arc was also good but ended pretty fast. I was expecting more in that arc, but anyway. Current filler arc is zampktou arc which is going on air right now. Excellent plot and i’m expecting more fun and action in this arc.

Mushi shi- This is calm, simple mysterious, supernatural story based anime. Story is about insects mushi and the guy who studies them ginko. It’s story of his journey to find more mushi and how to work with balance between mushi presence and humans. Cool anime. Nothing useless, vulgar, sarcasm in it. Just plain simple supernatural anime. I like this anime, it’s bit relaxing to brain.

Death Note- Whole world enjoyed this anime cause of story in it. Some said it shouldn’t have to stretch this much, some say whatever shown is justifying the plot. There are two separate endings to this anime. Separate one is called directors cut. I’ll not break the suspense so here so i suggest you to watch this on your own.

Jigoku shoujo- This anime has different theme. Story changes with every episode and character development of some typical characters in all episodes is very good. If i start to reveal about it it’ll break the suspense, so i’ll leave that for now. Enjoy hell girl’s anime, i’m sure you’ll love it.

There are more animes which are worth to watch:

- Monster

- De-gray man

- Requiem from darkness

and list goes on..

I’m in search of horror, supernatural and thriller animes. So some of my suggestions are like that. If you know any this category. Do suggest more in those category to me.

where i can find full episode gundam seed compete 53 episode ?Discussion On Anime

where I can find full episode gundam seed compete 53 episode ? I mean mybe there episode in gundam seed are not publish is tv so where I can get that link?

-reply by sharp

Full metal alchemist - Simply, super anime and story. Worth to check out.

Oh bloody hell! This was a spectacular set of series.. I remember being glued to my chair in hopes of completing the entire series without stopping... My dad wasn't all that pleased since there were many moments where he'd storm into the room telling me to pipe down :P

A skeptical friend took it even worse since both of us started clapping our hands(in hopes of producing alchemy) by the end of a few episodes :XD

Naruto â I didnât like the story plot and character development. Some characters are just for show-off and they donât contribute to plot in any way. Fight and effects are cool. Filler episodes are more boring than main theme. Though Nauruto is popular and voted by many people as best anime. My opinion is different, i didnât enjoy it.

I would have to agree with you, Naruto is a group event.. You are sure to enjoy it when you have a bunch of friends around since the excitement gets to you but I refrain from watching the show alone though I keep myself updated with the manga ;)

The characters are predictable and stereotypical quite honestly and they do this weird thing where one character dominates the series for a set number of episodes and then the torch is passed onto another... And then suddenly this fellow disappears(Take the current Naruto is oh so awesome but Sasuke is no where to be seen).

One piece- Plot is good. Little bit stretched sometimes. Action scene and sound effects are good. Character development is good as well. Story moves progressively and fillers are not that boring. Itâs overall good anime.

The plot/story and characters didn't really excite me all that much so I couldn't go further than an episode or two.. I guess the general anime plot style got a bit too repetitive for me.

Bleach- Iâm fan of this anime. Character development is superb in this anime. Manga and anime both are worth to keep track of. Villain characters in anime are more popular and are voted higher than the hero characters. Plot of almost every arc is cool, except bount arc. It wasnât impressive enough to spend time. Amagai shouske arc was also good but ended pretty fast. I was expecting more in that arc, but anyway. Current filler arc is zampktou arc which is going on air right now. Excellent plot and iâm expecting more fun and action in this arc.

Yes, the villains are far too fun to miss out. The one that cracks me up is wonderweiss :XD .. That kid is just too creepy for my liking. I don't care so much about the plot as much as I care for the fight sequences.. This show is something me and my bro watch together and our favorite character is Mayuri(mad scientist). Brilliant little bugger, they should show him more :unsure:

Death Note- Whole world enjoyed this anime cause of story in it. Some said it shouldnât have to stretch this much, some say whatever shown is justifying the plot. There are two separate endings to this anime. Separate one is called directors cut. Iâll not break the suspense so here so i suggest you to watch this on your own.

Ha ha ha haah I so disagree with you, 2 episodes in and I wanted to use Death Note on the damn writer... I think I would have used Death Note to bludgeon the damn writer :P Hated this show... Ekta Kapoor would be proud.

Jigoku shoujo- This anime has different theme. Story changes with every episode and character development of some typical characters in all episodes is very good. If i start to reveal about it itâll break the suspense, so iâll leave that for now. Enjoy hell girlâs anime, iâm sure youâll love it.

Now this is a well thought out show because in reality it is nothing but a simple themed show (victim realizes that there is a problem - hell girl called in - The victimizer becomes the victim.) But what makes it different is the obvious attempt at being profound and variety.

Ranma 1/2
Inuyasha
Ghost In The Shell
Rouruni kenshin
Samurai Champloo

Ranma 1/2 was obviously one of the most entertaining shows ever, the panda makes me laugh even now ;) . Sadly I never got to watch much of Ghost in the shell but the samurai shows (Samurai X & Champloo) were a hot favorite in my household, my mom would watch Samurai X with me & my bro LOL

Samurai 7
Wow I had actually forgotten about this show, LOVED IT!!!!

Blood+

This is another show me and my bro loved watching, ironically I was the one who had recommended this show to my bro without watching it... And he got me hooked onto it.

Whew! It was good to reminisce about anime again. Anyone remember the really old ones like Gundam(hated it btw)