xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jrdonjar0591

Sports Games I Love

I like Madden 06, NBA 06, NHL 06, Tiger Woods 06 and thats about it I dont have any others but most of these games can be modded except for madden, I havent seen any for tiger woods 06, but nba and nhl theres some good mods out, like stadium mods, uniform mods, and so on..makes the game better

My favorite sports game would be almost any hockey game made! football games are pretty fun too! but im a all out hockey player and fan! go tampa bay and montreal! I have bought almost ever frikin hockey game made for all systems! and i still play them!

I absolutely love Madden 08 for the Wii. There are so many possible actions that are controlled simply by moving either the nunchuk or the Wii controller. The soundtracks for the game, of corse, are incredible, and the accuracy of the teams is unbelievably accurate. For instance, I play using the Buffalo Bills because I am originally from Buffalo and JP Losman, the Bills quarterback, fumbles just like in real life! It's amazing how accurate this game is. The only major problem with this game are the graphics... When looking at an instant replay, I noticed that one of the players arms seemed to twist completely around like a windmill.. Another instance is when I looked at a replay of a tackle, I noticed that the players arm actually went below the playing field.. But those are extremely small details that really don't affect the game play in any way. If I were to rate this game ona scale from one to ten, it would easily get a 9.5. I absolutely love this game!

The only type of games that i play are sports games, FPS games and racing games.I find that out of these 3 that the sports games are alot more exciting but they dont always last as long because after a while you've either completed the game or the game has become outdated (new season, new players on teams etc.)My favourite sports game is FIFA 08! its an amazing game and i absolutely love football so it suits me fine!FIFA 09 should be coming out in a few months with the new season starting in a month and a half so im gonna get it and will probably recommend you getting it too! :mellow:

Sports games... and Madden. I had Madden for PC, and I had Madden 64. I was loving my Pittsburgh Steelers hardcore back then, and they had all of the huge power players back then... It was awesome adding myself to the roster. Before that was SNES John Elway Quarterback... These are the football games I own... just haven't been serious about buying anything NFL or NCAA in a long time. I love to rent though...I do have Need for Speed. I love the racing games. I remember starting with Excitebike and then it moved to like Days of Thunder, and then into like Gran Turismo and the Need for Speed. I was playing around with Fallout when I was back in college. Nothing like linking 10 to 15 people playing on a LAN network. I did the same with Halo, but we are talking sports right now.I guess the real games that I have kept up with lately is WWE Smackdowns. I guess I am a fan.... I have played and owned them since the first Smackdown on PS1. I just like that each year you have something kind of new and tweaked rosters. They are just adding more realistic viewing... like you are really a part of the WWE enterprise. I love to multiplayer it all, just like in other sports, but you can do a little more with WWE than other sports.I like almost any kind of high action, and I love to multiplayer sports games. I think it was just as fun doing 2Player NFL and NCAA on 64, and I plan to buy a PS3 sometime soon... wonder what I can get into then.

Ok, so to alter a good racing series, with combat would be the Mario Kart series... If I had a Wii I would be all about that! I remember SNES started it, and I overkilled my 64 version... especially now after buying a 50in Plasma... and bringing out the old 64... Good stuff! No matter which mode, you can so lose a lot of time playing over and over, and even restarting fresh and winning the circuits so that you can get the reverse tracks.... ahhhh... good stuff... and I thought I would add that little comment...Oh, and there just may be more later...- skedad -

The best sports game I have ever played in my life would be all the FIFA games.Currently FIFA11 is my favourite ;)I think that FIFA is very fun, especially playing against friends in your house or online ;) I would actually say that FIFA could be more fun than FPS games :lol:With FIFA, you try your best to beat your friends or an opponent and thats what makes a game so good. FIFA is not addictive, and I have never seen any geeks or sad players play the game, so FIFA is the real deal :lol:

sports games are great for it can help people practice their body and relax their mind.sports games can make people to understand that their live in the real life and accept the hard world more easily as well.