xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Umbra

Zelda: Wind Waker Anyone play?

Anyone play Zelda: Wind Waker? It is one of my favroite games. Anyone who has played any other Zelda and liked it should get this one.I like it because of the graphics, which I think are cool. The graphics are all colorful and bright, which people call cel-shaded. I also like it because there are many things to do and things to try. I already beat it 10 times but I still play it.Anyone else play Wind Waker? I want to hear what other people think about it.

I would never like a game just because of graphics. But I think that Wind Waker is a good game regardless. I have actually not beaten it yet (the DS got my attention, while in the wind dungeon), but I will probably beat most of my games this summer, and wind waker is definatly on the list.The one thing I did not like about wind waker is the open-sea environment. I think a horse makes a much better pet than a talking boat. And I suppose Nintendo just wanted a different style environment to innovate the game.

I have to admit that I was very, very skeptical of WW. I had originally seen the amazing graphics Nintendo displayed at E3 that year, with the clip of Link fighting Ganon against a backdrop of what I assumed was Ganon's tower and the Triforce of Power.Then they showed WW. I was very disappointed, and had not originally planned on buying it. I ended up getting it as a gift during the summer. Popped the game in... and proceeded to then not sleep for about three weeks. Played it absolutely nonstop. I love exploring in real life, and that carries over on to games. WW was so absolutely expansive, the music and characters were charming, and though decieving at first, I ended up loving the graphics. Puppet Ganon was so absolutely enormous haha.Only thing I did not like was how long it took to get anywhere. I could just put something on my controller to hold down the button for the ship, go make a sandwhich, read a book, paint a picture, take a nap, come back and I'd be only halfway to where I was heading haha.I'm really looking forward to the new Zelda, but Wind Waker was certainly memorable.

that game was not for me because i don't like kiddie games!

i like rollin down the street in my cadillac with a crossbow in gta then fighting with a shield and sword lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it really wasn't that much of a kiddie game.. the graphics were kinda ... cute ... but it was puzzling most of the time

I have always played Zelda games and I always enjoy them. I'm not a big fan of shooting games of that sort. And ever since I started playing Zelda I have looked forward to the next game and so forth. At first when I saw this game I was like o.O whats up with the graphics its not the usual Zelda game to me. So when my brother got it for his gamecube I had to play it. I will admit I can't really play at games all that much but I have always been able to handle Zelda games. I have played this game about 5 times and each time I love it more and more. I like to spend alot of time in the puzzles in my private island. Completing the map is the last thing I do because I already know my way around pretty well. I do recomend this game because it rocks.

i played all zelda games , & it is my favorit game RPG , but this last "wind waker" i don't play it , , when i saw the graphisme i couldn't play it , cuz i have played zelda "majora's mask" & "ocarina of time" a lot ,then I got used has the graphics realist, on the other hand the graphics of DA I think it's only for kids , I'm wait for the next zelda i think that is going to be passionate :P I apologize for all this makes a mistake that I committed :P

this is my #3 after Orcarina and Mask. Yes the characters looks simple in still shots, but the have so much life in the game. the story was fun gamesplay was good. the only thing i did not like was the triforce hunting. and puppet ganondorf.