xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
webguide

Yahoo's New "Adsense" Style Program

sorry if this was posted somewhere already, but i looked and didn't see it.. i was wondering if anyone could tell me exactly what this new yahoo! adsense-type program is about?.. i don't know what google's adsense is or anything about it either, so if someone could sort of explain it to me, i'd appreciate it .. is it just getting paid for people clicking on banners on your websites?

Urgh. Yuck! Google is offering it and now Yahoo is offering it as well! Well, they are TRYING... Here's the URL: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Anyway, Yahoo's adsense is called publisher... I rather prefer Google better because they were the ones who made it first. Anyway, you never know what Yahoo! Publisher is going to be like, so I can't decide yet. I don't think Yahoo! Publisher is out yet. You can only register on their website for the mailing list and wait patiently while they make it. I like google better than yahoo somehow, maybe it's because of the roomy space google has on it's front page. I dunno, but I'd stick with google if it's like nearly the same