Email software

2. Mozilla Firefox

Browser

3. Open Office

Word processor

4. Contact Plus Pro

Customer relationship and contact management software

5. ASAP

For meet and collaborate through online web conferences.

1.Adobe Photoshop CS w/ Imageready - I'm on the creative side, so it helps me a lot in making graphics,avatars,layouts,and the like. I'm also using it to enhance the scanned photos and those that are taken using my digicam. You can make a lot of cool stuff and abstract effects if you'd play around with it.2.Mozilla Firefox - it's way better than Internet Explorer,more features. it has better security protection, and it's faster too.3.Windows Media Player 10 - it plays your music & videos.and you also get to copy them to a cd or another device.

Well, I use an ibook, so I will put my top five favorite programs that I use on my ibook!!1. iTunes. iTunes is awesome because you can organize all your music and download music. I like the way it makes using music files so easy.2. iPhoto. iPhoto is an excellent was to organize your photos. You can make different albums and view your photos all at once or one at a time for editing. It makes it very easy to upload photos (plug a camera in and the program pops up, ready for upload) and easy to share photos (post to your website or send via e-mail).3. Tie: Firefox/Safari. These internet browsers rock. They are both very fast and efficient and make surfing the web a breeze.4. iCalander. It helps keep me organized and sane!5. Word. I just love this word processor!

My top 5 would be1. Nero burning rom2. Windows media player 103. Shareaza - one of the best p2p programs and there is no adware or spyware at all4. CCleaner (crap cleaner) cleans up everything and lets you keep the cookies you want5. adaware and spybot

1. HL2 (What did you think I was going to put as my number one? Of course its hl2 and the Hammer editor to make HL2 and CS/CSS maps.)2. Opera (Awsome browser with a built in spyware/trojan destroyer.)3. Notepad (I woulden't be able to make htlm without it.)4. Macromedia Flash (Woulden't be able to make flash with out it lol.)5. Alchol 120% (Need to image those wares to somthing :rolleyes: why not easily make it a fake drive to mount it on?)

1. MNS Messenger 7! - I use it everytime i am on my computer

2. Not exactly a program, but i love it so much im gonna put it here anyways...HL2! :rolleyes:

3. Dreamweaver...i love dreamweaver makes life so easy

4. Paint :) i use this all the time as well...editing pictures and junk for my websites

5. Jasc Photoshop - of course paint cant do everything but i would be lost without photoshop

and im gonna add a number six, because i love listening to my music

6. Windows Media Player - yes i know...i hate this program, but im too lazy to put winamp on my computer :) besides wmp works

1. Firefox: cause IE sucks yo!2. Photophop: me likes me photoediting3. Eclipse 3.0: best programming tool I've yet to find and it's free.4. DC++: i2 connection + i2hub + dc++ client = super fast filesharing.5. Peer guardian 2.0: to make sure my activities on dc++ aren't being monitored by anyone.