xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
characato1405241476

Street Fighter Opinions about Street Fighter

Back in 1987 a game was released that would change video games for ever. The game was, of course, Street Fighter....what can you say about this game?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, it is against forum rules to copy paste things from other websites. Please read the forum rules. We mean them.

You are new, so for now you will only get the warning. Consider yourself warned(see the warning meter on the left with your name?). Don't do it again.

DAMN! Nilsc, MajesticFrog.. whats wrong with you guys.. Why did u warn him! I told you.. Spam not tolerated! Should have simply Deleted his account .. or atleast Banned him. All Users.. Please note that. Xisto is a mission for creating a wonderful forum rather than giving you free hosting and earning money from ads! We dont mind losing 1000 members, all we need is members who are worth those 1000 members! So read the Board Guidelines carefully!

the OG street fighter was a great game i think it help launch the fighting games to what it is now. it sucked that u could be only two ppl but whatever it was ryu and ken what more can u ask for?? it was the root of a great fighting series that is still strong today.

Streetfighter in my eyes, set the standard for all of todays fighting games. I couldnt get close to an arcade machine for the amount of people queing to play streetfighter 2. It was also the reason for a large amount of snes's being sold just so you could play streetfighter.I do feel though as the games went on they did become "like every other fighting game" i started to lose interest in them when it got to streetfighter 3 alpha. The new characters, the combo's and super moves ruined what was a great series of games.I still love pulling out the snes and having a good old scrap with ryu!!!

i dont like the new streefighter games.. i still like the very very very old ones...the very beginning one...in gameboy lol when i was a kid i used to love that game man..we used to have tourneys and stuff and it was fun..i think they should remake a movie though,,coz the movie they made with van sucked.. i mean it wasnt bad..the effects was just horrible hahahaha not bad but horrible lol...i just love the Haduken power lol

omg mame rocks, if u download mame u can play the arcade game of street fighter totally free! i play the version where there is strider hiryu in it, he really owns

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi wats up bro.well i quoted you because i have a question for you..your saying that you can download the old streetfighter game for free? thats sweet..lol...can u email me and give me the link...o ya u cant post links here.i dont want you to get in trouble or anything like that so ya can u just email me???i want to play it and see if its the old one i used to love...well is ryu there??ken??valrog??dalsihm?well they prolly are but i just want to make sure.well thx for the info brotha peace!

The original Street Fighter was the first ever fighting game I ever played. That game got me into the whole concept of fighting games and I ended up playing it for countless hours as a kid. I had it for supernintendo and sega.After a while though I moved on to Mortal Kombat when that became the next best thing (mainly because it is extremely violent and thats always interesting when you're a kid :( )

i just love street fighter ! i started playing it at a mechanical game, in a bar near my school ! in short time, it degenerated in a lot of school-cutting and lots of money spent there ! me and my friend used to make championships, with round robins and stuff ! my favorite player was ray... ! i don't know what i liked the most about it ! maybe the atmosfere that it created around me, maybe because it was the first game of it's genre that i played... but i know i loved it !

Please people HelP!!!

Street Fighter

My name Darko.I am from Serbia(I don't no how to write much)But I can understand :-).And I have a big PLEASE!

Four months I been tryng to download the SFMAME32 rooms and stuff.

I just low Street Fuighter on MAME32.Espesialy marvel super heroes vs. ST.But I wanna play the rest alpha,zero & EX series.

Could some one help me Download, Install and find rooms for the Emulator.

Hope its understandable.

Anxiously waiting.

-Dare

for me, street fighter is the best game fight that ever had!i always play with ken or ryu.. but i learned with guile!i'll take theses memories for ever.. street fighter 2, the best! =P

Street Fighter is my favorite game, str8 up! I've played every single SF game out there!! I think the best SF is Stree Fighter 2 turbo special edition

The best game ever is CAPCOM VS SNK because it had old street fighter characters and SNK (Neo geo) beat em up characters. I played Street fighter then moved onto Art of Fighting 1 & 2 which was the logical contender and possibly a far superior game. Mortal Kombat was a gimic and just didn't have the Game play.

I have a PS3 80 Gig and might just buy a PS2 so i can relive some SF2 spin offs and SNK titles.

Oh by the way CAPCOM the people who made Streetfighter are planning to launch their own store on the Playstation network. This is quite soon apparently. I hope they have all of the old school capcom versions of SF2, bet they wont so i might just have to go the PS2 route.