xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

List Of Torrent Sites & Clients supernova mirror

IIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinteresting, I'll need to check out a few of these sites.I havn't really had any that I've used consistently lately since my main ones got taken down, maybe one of thsoe will replace them

HELPING TRACKERS FIGHT LAWSUITSList Of Torrent Sites & Clients

completely off topic but I have an argument for tracker sites facing lawsuits:

think of it this way, if you set up a bulletin board outside your house, free to anyone to post and read, people may use it for legal or illegal activities - but you would not be doing anything wrong either way!

another note on copyright law:

if your software or video or song or whatever, was worth what you are charging for it, people would gladly pay it. I don't believe these things are worth anything close to what they are charging for them - spend 15 cents on a cd and sell a million for 15$ each? come on!So then why do people buy it  you ask? brainwashing and monopolies - now those are illegal but how often are THOSE offenders punished?

-reply by myparadigm