xisto Community

Myspace.com is a great great website. Its one of those friendster/buddypic/etc... sites. You make your profile, and you can exchange ideas with others, communicate, browse for people to become friends/mates/whatever..., use forums, etc etc... It occupies a very large portion of my time online. You guys have to check it out. Seriously, you'll be happy it was suggested in a month from now when you get up in the morning just to check your myspace inbox.

im new to myspace, but i do have a account there :P  im still trying to make my profile look better then the defualt...so does anyone happen to know of a link with some sort of tutorial on how to make it look better?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is a web site you can use to pimp-out your MySpace called Thomas' MySpace Editor. Just type the desired colors and fonts into the form and then cut & paste the code into your page. Simple! :P

myspace is pretty cool. you can make new friends on there. i started talking to alot of ppl at school now cuhz of myspace. but meeting ppl out of school is a diff story. i think you should actually go out in the real world. you can meet ppl on myspace but most likely you wont be able to meet them in real life. but other than that myspace is pretty cool, when i have spare time i usually go on myspace or w/e and check my mail or comments.

heres mine btw MySpace

I just joined a few weeks ago and am addicted.Met some really cool peeps on there and have went out to some GREAT party's.The BEST use for it is Bands getting their name out and finding other bands to gig with.Get a chance stop in and say hey:https://myspace.com/browser

I like MySpace because you can customize your page and even add background music. But what i really love about it is that you can add gif images, unlike Friendster. It's a great way to look for people,and find new friends.

Oh yes myspace is very addicting. Its a great way to reconnect with friends that you have lost touch with and make new friends that live in your area or around the world. Also I love blogging on it and putting up new pictures. Some people have suggested that I make a myspace for my jewelry business but Im not sure how I feel about it since there are a lot of older folks who are staunch anti-myspace people. my myspace is https://myspace.com/browser

I am on myspace also, but it seems that I basically sit and do other things while using my playlist. I think that if I were to just play my music elsewhere, that I might phase my myspace out completely.I have younger sisters that just basically overkill myspace... I go visit my youngest sister and she is just glued to it... Crazy.My wife likes to keep the photos updated, and I rarely even upload much. I think I just look for old friends, and just see who is online at different times. I am just trying to keep up with my website and forums when checking my emails... Myspace gets checked as much as my online livejournal blog does... here and there... but everyone keep having fun!

I had at one time made an account for myspace but I have logged in twice in the past year. I don't like it, waisting your time online just doesn't seem very fun. If you want to meet someone just join a sport or something. Not that myspace is bad, but it just isn't for me. I could never keep up checking my comments ect. I do not see how myspace is even a little addicting? It is just like email only you have your own page. There really is not much you can do on it other the PM and Comment. Maby it is because I have a short attention span...Thanks,Sparkx