xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CKY

Anyone Play Crimson Skies? Crimson Skies For The Xbox Console

Does anyone play crimson skies for xbox? i just bought this game 2 days ago and recently been addicted to it... its a fun game and everything i think is pretty good including the graphics and sound.... tell me what you think about the game if youve played it please :)

I played the DEMO version for the PC but cant find the REAL full thing in any local stores here ! the demo itself got me addicted .. I am not a big fan of planes or simulators but this one mixs action , story elements and excellent handling and simulation feel in a very good looking graphics and sounds .. hope i find it soon .

yeah i used to love that game, it had the right mix of easy flying and hard fighting, which made it more enjoyable than "accurate" flight sims. I got up to ace rank on XBL but i havn't played it for a months so i dread to think what i am now.

I was never able to play it on Xbox Live but I did almost beat the single player. I could neer beat the last level when you are trying to get out of the caves. I just never could get out it got really annoying then I quit.

i've tried it on my pc but it didn't fascinated me. i prefer game like Il-2 Sturmovik or Combat Flight simulator (i've bought the whole series of it, 1,2,3...), but the best it's Lock-On but it doesn't run on my pc :)Crimson Skies it a nice game and funny with a good graphics and sound but i prefer the games mentioned above.

I have seen this game when a freind of mine played this game, it looks like it is really great, the only problem is that I don't have an XBOX to play it on. If I had a chance I would definately get this game it is worth the money :(