xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
harriko

Google Calculator calculator on google?

i didnt know if anyone know this or it has been posted before on this forum but google search engine can be used as a calculator!

just put this into the search engine query

2+2

and i give you a picture of a calculator and beside it the answer to your maths question.

To use Google's built-in calculator function, simply enter the calculation you'd like done into the search box and hit the Enter key or <- snipped -> Search button. The calculator can solve math problems involving basic arithmetic, more complicated math, units of measure and conversions, and physical constants.

taken from the help section in google.}

it's a lot more than a basic calculator. For example just type the letter h and it will display planktacks constant. It handy and i use it more than the calcualtor on my PC simply becuase it's so much easier to use, but can get a little confusing at times.

planktacks

Wow, that's a bad case of misspelling :P
It's the constant of Max Planck.. :P...At school we have books with all those things, speed of light, conductivity and a whole lot of those constants. :P

cool i didnt know all about the definitions! thats brand new news to me. i can just use this instead of sticking my head into the dictionary. sometimes it just defines it to me and i just completely dont understand.what else can you do with google! :P