xisto Community
friso

Best LAN-Messenger help me find it...

hey try this:- outlook messenger.It contains a chat function + voice chat (requires a small addon available on their site) + file sending + remote desktop sharing(it also requires a small addon) !But the main problem is ... Its a trial of 30 days.Only download the latest version (6.0.52) because only the latest version is loaded with all these features. Iam searching the crack for latest version and iam not getting it if someone has please inform me. If someone knows about a software just like that then also inform me...

-reply by Pritish

Sirola thank you ! Program is great ...Best LAN-Messenger

Sirola,

Thank you for giving me info about ShixxNOTE, I installed it and it is neat program and it improve my communication in my small 15 employees company. Again thankx, ShixxNOTE 6.Net is great program from LAN communication.

-reply by Marc

Thank you Marc. I am really happy that you improved communication in your company with my program ShixxNOTE 6.net. That is the benefit of ShixxNOTE because it is not just simple desktop sticky notes program. ShixxNOTE 6.net also have plenty of communication options, sending and receiving notes instantly through your LAN. It is cool program but also very productive. You don't have to call ten persons on different locations in your building to get down in meeting room. You just create ShixxNOTE note and write text "Meeting in 10:00" set note color to red and text color to white and send them all with one click (because you saved them as a group). Everyone whatever they are doing will just be suprised when note pop up on theirs desktop and sound will also notify them. That is one scenario. But also you can use note as clipboard.

I think quiestion to this topic is ShixxNOTE 6.net download it at http://www.shixxnote.com/