xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
skpanda

Urgent Help Required! ...want logo for my site

thats odd becuase i copied it, therefore it should be exactly the same. Unfortunatly i have to go out in another 15 minutes i'll get another one done, but i have to shower and change so this have to be it for a while, but i'll get it done.edit- can you move the logo up the page so that it is exacly in line with the top of the blue lens flare image, at the moment it is a few millimetres off and even though this may not seem like much, it could be why the image seems so out of place.edit again- i copied the whole image and it fits perfectly if it's placed right:

Ok I will try and give a hand here but I must say that black on dark blue is a no no.Especially if the text is small like what will fit in the space you have.White text for both lines will look fine and should be considered.

hi firedoor!!This was gr8!!but if u wud observe...i am using this blue grid as background..and this repeats itself...until it covers the entire table....now the one that u sent!! if gets repeated.....the name also will get repeated!!that is why i was in need of just an logo with transparent background..so that i can fit it where ever i want!!Thanks for ur kind gesture...hope to get ...the logo from you soon!!

hey all the designs are gr8!!But i think i am not clear!!Well 1. I have a Blue grid which is repeated 5 times in the background of the table that i am using in my site.2. now i wud like to have a logo, that i can place anywhere i want, in this case it will be on the blue grid!!!3. All your designs are gr8...but u know...if i use them...the logo will also repeat along with the blue grid. cuz the logo is embedded on the blue grid!!Please let me know if i am wasting your time or if i am not clear.Single daddy,my current logo has a problem with sage.I want it to be Saga and not sage.Looking forward for your support.SatyaThanks again.

Ok now I understand what you were complaining about with the white edge from the ones firedoor did. Your background is a picture and not a solid color so if one makes a logo that is transparent it will show the white haze around the edge because shiny representation is represented with white (like light reflection). You can only make a transparent background common to one color.

So your solution would be to make the background a solid color with a transparent logo or affix the logo to the current background.

I hope you understand.

NEW *

The same is true for the logo it has to be a solid background and foreground color that is why yours work. It has a white foreground and a black transparent background.

I have used your logo to show you /legacy
That means your logo will not have a 3D effect. I don't know if the one with the 3D text will work for you.

the picture of the entire bar was not an actual logo, i was just showing you that the logo i created if postioned correctly will blend perfectly with the backgorund, and yes i did notice that the image is repeated as i had to find the background picture by viewing the source. if you move the logo up a couple of places then it should fit fine, the same goes for of the other logos, created by other members.

yes i understand you now!!

but if u will see my current site

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

i have the blue logo on the grid!!
The logo was made transparent...it is attached to this mail!!

the only problem is that ...anti aliasing effect was not set to off..while creating that logo!!

but as mentioned by ..its not giving the white...outline on the characters!!

is there something that can be done like that!!

the req remains same!!

Satya's
:: The saga of Truth ::

Plz look into this matter..if time permits!!

Satya!!

Ok, these are like the first ones I posted but instead of that extra white outline, its blue and matches that of your picture. It may not look clean here but it will look much better on your picture. (This is a common problem with transparent GIF images.)

Posted Image * * * * Posted Image

hey single daddy!!
Thanks ya!!
chk out my site!!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

firedoor,
i still expect the logo from you!! i liked the last one u sent me..but it was embedded on the blue grid!!

btw...guyz...although..i am still looking forward for your reponse to this thread.....

i wud add links to ur sites.....soon....(i will PM for details)
Thanks again!!
Satya