xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xtron

Banner Request Need Banner

Hy all i don't really fancy graphics so ... i request a banner :PSO can anyone make me a cool bannere (with a stargate theme /or not if it's really good) with SGaterThanks P.S. whomever makes a cool banner will get a moderator account on my forum site with 500 posts in ur profile :P

Here is a banner made by me ...i want u 2 tell me what do u think.. :PNow don't get me wrong i still would like a cool banner from u ...P.S. don't forget i'll give a moderator account ....P3@c3

I used photoshop, downloaded the stargate font, and got a gate picture from stargate's web site. I think I'm gonna improve it a little though.About the mod thing, I won't really have time to do my job if you gave it to me, because I'm on a couple of other forums, and I might not hang out too much on yours. BTW, .tk domains don't work where I live. :P

I used photoshop, downloaded the stargate font, and got a gate picture from stargate's web site. I think I'm gonna improve it a little though.

About the mod thing, I won't really have time to do my job if you gave it to me, because I'm on a couple of other forums, and I might not hang out too much on yours. BTW, .tk domains don't work where I live. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then VIP account is what u need...

VIP accounts are given to people that have contributed 2 the site and u don't have to manage anything u will just be able 2 .

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ if u can't acces TK.

P.S. firedoor hmm nice banner if u want a MODERATOR ACC pls contact me!

Kind of you to offer but as i said i just like to mess around with photoshop to see what i can do, i will however join your site as i'm a big stargate fan (but it's the only sci-fi i like) but only as a member.