xisto Community
pax_wyk

Gmail Invitations

Umm... Haven't any of you been to the Gmail site lately? Now you can use your Google account, which is free, to log into Gmail. You don't have to invite anymore, just get a google account!

Mine won't move off 50. I invite 150 and its still on 50, oh wait thats because I have unlimited invites, but its stupid having so many and no-one to invite, as everyone I know already has Gmail.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This might sound silly but what is the deal all about Gmail...what is it?

What is this invite stuff? Why would I want to get it, why would I not want to get it, can I download it to my Outlook or Outlook Express?

NEW to all this G Mail

Hi,Strange that you have to been invited to get an gmail. By the way do I allready have an Yahoo! account that had been worked properly for several years, since that Yahoo! did bought Geocities. But I'm not really satisfied about what my e-mail adress become, and then further has it been poisioned of several of years excalating spamming, and that makes it to be the time for an modification like to change into gmail.So if there is som many invitations to give away, would I appreciate to be invited too...:-) So then INVITE ME...:-)Cheers!Jens

Gmail is one of the coolest e-mail systems ever set up, i have at this moment over 2000mg's of space! you don't have to delete anything and it does a better spam job than hotmail. On you inbox page you can search for E-mails or search the web. it's reaaly cool. if you want a gmail invite post your e-mail here and i'll send you one, cause i got 50 to spare. That's another cool feature, only the people who you think deserve a gmail account get one. You get 50 invites after about a week of posting then 500 a lot later on.

Gmail is one of the coolest e-mail systems ever set up, i have at this moment over 2000mg's of space! you don't have to delete anything and it does a better spam job than hotmail. On you inbox page you can search for E-mails or search the web. it's reaaly cool. if you want a gmail invite post your e-mail here and i'll send you one, cause i got 50 to spare. That's another cool feature, only the people who you think deserve a gmail account get one. You get 50 invites after about a week of posting then 500 a lot later on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the good news and i'm waiting since a long time to have g-mail account,so please send me one g-mail invitation.

Thanks,

sunny

lol i got about 70 accounts and have way to many yahoo accounts so yeah i think it will be released soon

They recently did a thing where everyones invites got set back to 50 or maybe that was just me b/c i had 487 invites on one account and then teh server went down and then i got back on and it was at 50 like my other accounts

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm very anxious to have G-mail account,but till now i have not recieved any g-mail invitations from anybody.I request somebody please send me g-mail invitation.

sunny152s@rediffmail.com

sunny152sh@yahoo.com

Thanks,

sunny

Hey sunny, let me know if he doesn't send you an invite and I can probably hook you up with one later tonight when I get home (gmail is blocked here at work)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi jeigh,

Thanks for your reply and i have requested several times regarding g-mail invitation in this thread but so far nobody has sent me g-mail invitation.So i request you to please send me one g-mail invitation.I hope you will help me.

Waiting for your reply.

sunny152s@redifmail.com

sunny152sh@yahoo.com

Thanks,

sunny