xisto Community
ffx2net

Nba Live 2005 Have anyone played this game before?

what its here already lol. I havent played this game yet but i have played the 2004 version. If it is anything like its previous game it is got to be a good game and if i do get to play it i will get to play it with my friends

NBA Live 2005 is the best NBA live so far. Like every year new Live the best so far. That dunk competition is the best part of the game. I don't know if it is good because it is unrealistic, or maybe it would be better to be more realistic.

i played all the others NBA Live series, but they not impressed me so much, this one impressed me too much instead.The graphics engine looks fantastic on the PC. The player models are chock-full of detail and look a lot like who they’re supposed to be. There are all kinds of nice on court details, like player reflections, and the animations look great.The sound effects are also quite good. The commentary is spot on, especially in the slam-dunk contest.Gameplay:the coolest new features are the freestyle dunks and the NBA All-Star Weekend, which gives you the ability to play through a variety of different gameplay modesi give it a 9 =)

An awesome game it is. Not only did the slam dunk competition redefines basketball games, but its tremendous gameplay. I have this game and I have to agree, I prefer this game over ESPN 2k5 (yes, I have ESPN also).The graphics in the other hand is just plain ugly. Could have been way better.Bottom line: This game is a must have for all basketball fans.

i dunno... i wasn't really impressed with this one. as well as the previous NBA live series. It's pretty much the same thing. They should have new features ya know. They just added new players pretty much. THe graphics, i dunno, they still look the same.

i am more an more disappointed every year when i try new EA Nba live. I think that this game lost something. You can hardly play it without game pad. Because on keyboard you have to press to much butons in sequence. Bad :)