xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Quest For Glory Series: Anyone Ever.. played all of them ?

Hi, I'm trying to track down people who have played the whole series of Quest for Glory (1-5) from Sierra aka Hero's Quest 1-5. Used to be a good RPG with a fantastic storyline back in early 90's.. Anyone played it - and still have copies ???Thanks...

I use to play it, don't know if I played the whole series though, you grow up so fast!!! ;)

I was into Police Quest, Space Quest and Kings Quest more and then later worked on SCI Scripting where I could develop my own versions of the game, but it's more fun not knowing what's going to happen.

http://www.xtcabandonware.com/ has quite a collection of software, it may have these games.

Cheers,

MC

I use to play it, don't know if I played the whole series though, you grow up so fast!!! ;)

I was into Police Quest, Space Quest and Kings Quest more and then later worked on SCI Scripting where I could develop my own versions of the game, but it's more fun not knowing what's going to happen.

http://www.xtcabandonware.com/ has quite a collection of software, it may have these games.

Cheers,

MC

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too me too.. Even I played almost all of them in those series. Thanks for the link though... Now I'm going to go off into a download spree ;)

P.S. I just visited that link and am back here... What can I say other than a big THANKS :P Oh man, that's a treasure trove you directed me to... Some of those games I've been looking for FOREVER.

Came back to add some more. I hit the jackpot :P Found Quest For Glory 1, 2 & 3...Yipeeee !! Now gotto get hold of 4 & 5 from somewhere and my series is complete.... man, it's been such a long time dream !!

Thanks again MC