xisto Community
tattoopunk

Vinyl Collection What have you got?

Bryan Adams, – Into The Fire – 12”Bryan Adams – Reckless – 12”Arcadia – So Red The Rose – 12’Asia – self titled – 12”Blondie – The Hunter – 12” 1st pressingBob Dylan/George Harrison – The Concert For Bangladesh – 12” 1st printBoston – self titled – 12”Jackson Browne – Running On Empty – 12”Bruce Springsteen – If I Should Fall Behind/Streets of Philadelphia – 7” singleGeorge Carlin – Indecent Exposure – 12”The Cars – Heartbeat City – 12”The Casualties – Die Hards – 12” picture vinylThe Casualties – Tomorrow Belongs To Us/Brainwashed – 7” singleBad Company – Desolation Angles – 12”Alice Cooper – School’s Out – 12” 1st pressing with special case that folds out into a deskCorey Hart – Boy In The Box – 12”Miles Davis – Tutu – 12” no caseDead Kennedys – Bedtime For Democracy – 12”Dead Kennedys – Fresh Fruit For Rotting Vegetables – 12” alternative tentacles pressingDear Mr. President – self titled – 12” 1st pressingDef Leppard – Pyromania – 12”Duran Duran – The Wild Boys – 12” singleEagles – Take It To The Limit/After The Thrill Is Gone – 7” singleEagles – Long Run – 12”Fleetwood Mac – Tusk – 12”Flogging Molly – Swagger – 12” special edition green vinylForeigner – Double Vision – 12”The J. Geiles Band – Freeze frame – 12”Heart – Dog & Butterfly – 12”Billy Idol – Rebel Yell – 12” 1st or 2nd pressingJanis Joplin/Full Tilt Boogie – Pearl – 12” 1st pressingBilly Joel – Glass Houses – 12” 1st pressingThe Jonee Earthquake Band/ Zippo Raid – Play With Fire – split 7”Journey – E5C4P3 – 12”Journey – Frontiers – 12”Kermit’s Finger/Zippo Raid – “They’ll Play Anywhere” – split 7”Kiss – Destroyer – 12” 1st pressingMetallica – Ride The Lightning – 12” 1st pressingNOFX – Surfer – 7”The Joe Perry Project – Let The Music Do The Talking – 12”The Police – Every Breath You Take – 12” singles collectionQueen – News Of The World – 12” 1st pressingThe Ramones/VA – Rock ‘n’ Roll High School soundtrack – 12”Rancid - … And Out Come The Wolves – 12” picture vinylThe Secretions/The Sidekicks – Contributing To The Delinquency Of Minors – split 7”Social Distortion – Sex, Love and Rock ‘n’ Roll – 12’ 1st pressing limited red vinylThe Struggle – Wasted Nights – 7”Styx – Cornerstone – 12”Styx – The Grand Illusion – 12”Styx – Paradise Theater – 12” etched vinylStyx – pieces Of Eight – 12”Suicidal Tendencies – self titled – 12”Bram Tchaikovsky – Strange Man Changed Man – 12”Tears For Fears – Songs From The Big Chair – 12”Thompson Twins – Here’s To Future Days – 12”Thompson Twins – Into The Gap – 12”Toxik – World Circus – 12” PROMOUB40 – Little Baggariddim – 12” no caseUB40 – Rat In The Kitchen – 12”Van Halen – MCMLXXXIV (1984) – 12” 1st pressingThe Vapors – New Clear Days – 12”Witness – self titled – 12”

Vinyl is what music was prined on befor cd's, tapes or even atracks. A record, more commonly known as a Vinyl, is a 12" or 7" disk that plaves on a record player, or turntable. It is read by a dimond stylus and then runs to your home thearter or sterio. The sound quality on a vinyl is amazing, much clearer than cd and much cleared than an mp3.Hope that answered your question.

My dad has the biggest vinyl collection I have ever seen...probably 500 or more. This includes some of the following:QueenJethro TullJourneyLynyrd SkynyrdLed ZeppelinThe BeatlesThe ClashTrapezeThe WhoTriumviratPink FloydBlodwyn Pigand a whole lot more...

3 more for the list:

Minor Threat - self titled - 12" origionally released as (2) 7" ep's

A Clockwork Orange - soundtrack - 12" 1st pressing

XS - Forever Never Came - 12" 52 of 1500 copies

Where did you collect them from? How old (if you don't mind answering) are you? How long have you been collecting?Me, Used vinyl shops and my newer stuff comes from the original Newbury Comics. I'm only 18 and have been collecting for almost 10 months now, so lets say 1 year. I would have a much larger collection, but my parents lost there 200 album collection about 6 years ao when our basement flooded :P I'f only I had had an intrest in them back thev, but I was only 12 and thought CDs and Pokemon was all there was to life :P But they had some amazing albums, Beatles, Queen, Blondie, Cream, Yes, and Heart just to name a few.

6 more I think the total is 62 or 63 nowBilly Joel - Songs in the Attic - 12"Fleetwood Mac - Rumours - 12"Super Tramp - Breakfast in America - 12"Fine Young Cannibals - The Raw & The Cooked - 12"James Taylor - Greatest Hits - 12"Les Miserables - The Musical Sensation - (2) 12"

AFISing the SorrowAnswer that and stay fashionableopen your mouth and close your eyesfly in the ointment336fire inside epafi/hecklethe art of drowningblack sails in the sunsetvery proud of yaleaving song part 2 ep

Vinyl rules baby !!!Vinyl Collection

My collection is about 15,000 LP's from psych to JazzApprox. 1000 45'sMany 78's and also 8 tracks.Willing to sell some as well.

Vinyl Rules Baby !

-Tunesvill