xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
harriko

Stupid Msn Messenger Down!

is anyones MSN messenger down? its going down again! with no notice at all! anyone have any trouble 18:15 GMT. its very fustrating while your having a chat with your mates and then your offline! ;) hurry up Google Messenger! the email is working really good so far! ;) cant wait for it to come. dont fail us like msn messenger!

is anyones MSN messenger down? its going down again! with no notice at all! anyone have any trouble 18:15 GMT. its very fustrating while your having a chat with your mates and then your offline!  ;)

hurry up Google Messenger! the email is working really good so far!  ;) cant wait for it to come. dont fail us like msn messenger!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol.. yeah..it's down. Probably an asteroid landed on the microsoft servers... In future you can use this link to check whether their service is up or not:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

How can you call MSN "Stupid" It's an inate object... ;)

Server Error in '/' Application.Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Mybe they got hacked...

Nils

This is called, don't rely too much on M$...My heart runs over with joy when I see that MSN doesn't work. (sarcastic);), they do have a lot of downtime these days.. I wonder when people start to move to Opensource alternatives (cough...jabber.....cough....) ;)

They might be moving their server or adding a new server. Like Nil said, they COULD'VE gotten hacked too ;) I was thinking maybe because Yahoo! and Google are competing against each other, MSN would be joining the fun! ;)

I connect to all four major instant messenging networks and it is interesting how MSN is the sovereign king of downtime... Thar's why people shouldn't just use MSN only. Get another one to the side or better yet log to IRC.

Is what i heard true ?? Someone told me that a pretty nasty worm penetrated theyr network and that is why some systems go down frequantly...is this true...??P.S. If Msn goes dow go to a IRC client , u should finde all the people u need 2 chat with there :P