xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
talbotda13

Suggestion

okay i read Dooga's topic just a second ago and i think that if the the admin the main admin wants to know something about your account i think that he needs to pm the member on this forum and tell the person that its him and ive seen this done on a different place. that way no members can give info to a fake admin. I mean it would make so much sense instead of making topics about impersonators and fake posters. I also think the real admin should also give a link to his real email address so that we know that it is him asking for account info. Well that is my suggestion for this board

Thanks from the website.Chat with us live at :Yahoo Messenger : chat_trap17MSN : trap17india@hotmail.comand everything that comes with something@Xisto.com is the admin for sure. :angry:

Even emails from something@Xisto.com may not be from the administration of the board. domain names can be spoofed in emails. The best way is to simply ignore requests for information from Xisto through email.In fact, there is no reason why the admin would need to ask you for passwords, logins, etc. Admin will NEVER need you to give your information. The admin of the board has the power to change anything regarding your account... why would he need yo ask you for information?

yeah right.. domain names can be spoofed.But rest assured, admins would not need any info from you like passwords etc. They have super user access to everything on ur account, site and ur directories.If at all some personal detail is needed, they would use PM rather than mailing...Cheers.