xisto Community
The_Rage

Devil May Cry 3 dante is back...

ok,everyone who is gamer know for this game!!and there is a new DMC:dantes awakening,the game is out on 25.03.05...yeahh,they say that this will be the best dmc ever,game will have more monsters,biger and harder boss,dante will be more cooler and you can start game in 3 ways!!one is sword stile,second is gunn stile and this last one I dont remember(sorry),but game will be much gooder than dmc2.Story is put in the past.It is happening before the first to games and dante will face his brother who is on the evil side!!we will see...

wow man what a discovery i hated the 2nd installment of DMC but i liked the first one. And youre saying that this one is going to be better than the first two cant wait to play it on my ps2

I hated the series. It's kind of wierd how it started off as Resident Evil 4 and now when RE4 is out, theres already 3 installments. When RE5 comes out, people might be playing Devil May Cry 9. I havn't played the third one, but from what I've seen it doesn't look much better than the others.

The first installment to this game was great, the second eh, but the thrid one I think makes up for the second, it plays a little closer to the first game, like the anamosity between Dante and Vergil, I haven't finished the game yet but I can't wait to!!!!!!!!!!!