xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xaine

Dream Theater, You Know?

Anyone here heard of Dream Theater?Progressive, Metal, cool, yeah. My favorite album has to be Awake. Yeah. Pretty cool. I didn't get a chance to see the new DVD though. =[

yup, heard of them. THey're pretty cool...although none of their songs really stood out for me =P (oh, and i'm refering to DreamTheater, not Kelly the Hong Kong star...) ^_^

I do!Cool! I though I was the only person who listens metal in the forum...They are one of my favorite bands, even though I don't like the voice at all... If Russel (symphony x) was the singer, it would have been 99999999 times better...PD: I have their Metropolis DVD and I love it :D

god no...i am also a metal/rock/classic/hippy/n e thing you didn't expect people on this forum to listen to.I like dreamtheater, I think they r pretty cool. But a band that I like more that seems to remind me of dreamtheater is iced earth :DNow that is a good band :D

Best band ever is therion! :DI'm a mod in their forum.http://www.megatherion.com/ Too bad it's currently offline...I also love rhapsody, symphony x, arcturus, dimmu borgir, kamelot... gazillion awesome metal bands out there...

it amazes me, how many people really dont know who dream theather is...and my best friend is afraid to mention dream theater to anyone because he thinks that they will think that he is a ***** or sumtin (he is one of those little scrawny people that always like to copy other people, that way he looks cool...its kinda stupid)but i LOVE dream theater....they are the best...i have three cds and am trying to get the rest of them...but havent had internet for a while (considering that i only have internet every other weekend...and holidays mess it up...and brothers choices and all that stuff - thas what a divorce will do for yea) but i have "change of seasons" "awake" "train of thought" and desperatly want live at budaki (not sure how thas spelt) and live at new york...they are the best....love them and hope they keep up the good work!

They are an amazing band. I dont think I realy need to say anymore......but I will.It hurts me to think of what people could be listening to instead of Dream Theater. It realy is a shame they lost out to Nirvana back in the early 90's. If they had come out on top we would not have had to sit through "Alternative" and all this Rap/Metal Hybrid stuff waiting for the next wave to come around and save us from mediocrity.The new DT cd is amazing. Get it!

Dream Theatre is nasty. My friend got me into them a while back, havent listened to them in a while but I used to listen to them constantly. Do they have any new music out?

The most Technic and Theoric.. very good to reference their music and artwork.. great, grand and very tight skill on each of individual member.. Mike, John Pet, John M are the founder... i m not sure about the keyboardist name... he is kool too.. i got their Beartrack footage video about 20min.. if anybody want it, tell me.. also have some John Petrruci lessons.. well, i play guitar.. :( Change of season if you ask me what is the most favourite...