xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
friso

Google Internet Telephony? read it in the news

hey, yesterday i read something about a p2p telephony Google is working on?i forgot the name for these programs, but does anyone know more about it?i'ts kinda like skype, if you have a mic, you can talk to eachother, i now have skype, i use it for fun or when i'm gaming for teamwork, but when Google made it, i'll start using that one i think. I love google and have got good experiences with google stuff

If someone could invent a free Voice-over-IP thing which lets you connect to people on landlines and mobiles for free (in the UK) that would be the greatest invention of all time ever. I hope google does this for good and not for money.

I think that maybe some time in the future, Google will start its own Internet service, and maybe if you purchase that, you can get Google's other tools, like Internet phone (if it's true). That would be nice.

I can't be sure about that but they are working towards it.Hopefully in not too far in the future, they will achieve what they are aiming for.One thing for sure, they are improving everyday and that itself is very encouraging.