xisto Community
teraslasch

List Of Free Mmorpg..

The Pokemon League - Free Online Pokemon MMORPGList Of Free Mmorpg..

Check it out: The Pokemon League - Free Online Pokemon MMORPG

http://www.thepokemonleague.com/ - Like Pokemon Crater, Walk around, Battle, Trade and Train Pokemon from all Generations. This is the best one around, bar none.

Have Fun!

Deaz 

-reply by The Pokemon League

u also forgotList Of Free Mmorpg..

I cannot belive that every single person forggot ddo. Duengons and dragons online: eberron unlimited is free, search it up Please!

-reply by nobody

Free Cute MMORPG Games :)List Of Free Mmorpg..

- Maple Story; 2D Online game with very cute characters, this is based on grinding monsters and doing Party quests. They have quests but the quests won't give you as much experience to level.

- Rose Online; 3D cute chracters, used to be P2P (Pay to play) game but changed to F2P (Free to play) also based on grinding monsters.

- Panga Online; 3D game, is a golf game with cute characters.

- Grand Chase; 3D game based on stages and completing it.

- Lunia; 3D game based on stages

- Luna; 3D, very cute characters based on grinding monsters and quests as well for experience. You can also own a farm if there's any land left to buy and share it with your guild, grow crops and plants to make some gold only if your level 50. They also have fishing.

- Fiesta Online; 3D, A lot of repetitive quests + monster grinding + Party quests to level.With cute characters :)

- Dragonia; 3D cute characters based on stages.

- Audition; Very cute characters its a dancing game, earn points and buy some fashion for your character.

- La Tale; 2D, an alright game, just putting it up for you guys who might be interested in it. I wouldn't say it's as cute as other games I've mentioned.

That's all I remember so far that I've played before, there's a few more but I don't remember at the moment but will post it up if I remember :)

-reply by iCherishHim

Castle of Heroes is definitely missing in your list.

If you ever played Heroes of Might&Magic and liked it, CoH is the game for you. Basics are very similar to HOMM: few races (Orcs, Elves, Humans and Undeads) each having its unique units. You also have resource gathering, castle building, NPC fighting. Turn based combat is here as well. Sounds familiar doesn’t it? But what makes it different is that it’s a free to play MMORPG, so you’re not alone in your adventures but there are hundreds of other people with you there. So if you’re bored at work, school, have nothing to do at home, you’re waiting for your WoW raid to start or need to travel 20 star systems in EvE, I’d definitely recommend Castle of Heroes to you.

I'm not sure why but it seems everyone forgets about Dungeons & Dragons Online.  DDO does have PvP but it is only in designated bar areas.  There is no way to PK with out consent and for 97% of the players there is nothing more than quest/party goals as a means to play.  And it has a free option, a pay as you go option and a subscription option - though if you have the time, you can eventually earn everything by being a totally free player.

-reply by Thunderfoot