xisto Community
Rofflez

Final Fantasy 12 Yay or nay?

I say Yay...a lot.

I've always been a fan of the Final Fantasy series, except for the Game Boy games. Legends and Adventures was awful, and I didn't care too much about Tactics, either.

But, the ones on Super Nintendo and Play Station 1 and 2 are the good ones. Final Fantasy 9 is my favorite and it will always be no matter what. I've beat it 6 times, and I'm on the 3rd disk, beating it the 7th time.

But, I've seen screen shots of Final Fantasy 12, and they look pretty good. As well as some movies, which look excellent.

I think Square-Enix is putting a lot of time in this game, and it's going to be a good one. I can't wait for it to come out, because I know it will have a lot of potential for its gamers.

I think it's going to get game of the month for whenever it comes out, seeing how most of the Final Fantasy games always do, this one won't be a dissapointment.

For those who haven't seen any screen shots or videos, you can see them at http://www.gamespot.com/ and click on the Play Station 2 icon to search for it.

Again, I will like this game a lot, but not as much as Final Fantasy 9. I know it. :angry:

For my first impression, I will give it a 9/10. Only because the story line looks so bland.

:blink:

my favorite FF is FF7. FF12? well for me yay and in other hand boo. the word final never comes into place. like come on they said Final like tons of times and it never ends. the story is pretty cruddy, but wut i like about FF is MMORPG. i currently go online on FF11 on my PS2. it's very fun. I'll get PS3 and FF12 if i had more information on it. who know FF12 might become my favorite FF.

gah!I cannot wait until Final Fantasy 12 comes out. I should really play more games, but I only play final fantasy and the sims >_> I have no money anyways so....=/I like final fantasy 12 just because ashe. kicks. *bottom*. She has a sword. She's a female and she has a sword. Reminds me of Final fantasy 6. I LOVED final fantasy 6. It is my favorite game and ashe could almost replace my number 1 favorite FF character if only she didn't have a huge *bottom* and didn't pick her nose. But you know, it still kicks *bottom*.

i cant wait till ff 12 comes out. ff 9 and 10 were my favourites hopefully ff 12 will be better than 9 and 10. the only thing i am unsure of is the real time battle system i don't know if it will work for me. i liked the turn based system that was good and the ff9 one was also good. graphics are awesome. anyone know official release

I know the japanese version is finished because i saw many screen shots of it at the official site, but to be translated into english i think that will take a bit more time but personally i dont think the main characters look all that interesting, the main girl and guy both look pretty boring and normal... and i dont think any of the final fantasy series can beat final fantasy IX that was just purely amazing...

yeah at least someone believes that ff9 was the best. i have been to the ff 12 site but i cant read japanese so i'm gettin my japanese buddy to translate it for me. is that composer guy still doing the music for ff 12? he the best. what everyones fav bit of ff music? i like all the theme songs like real emotion and melodies of life

*shudders* Real emotion....

Anyway, you guys sure it's out in Japan?

According to Japanese magazines, Square Enix has pushed back the release of the forthcoming Final Fantasy XII to Spring 2005 at the very earliest. Originally, the game was scheduled to be released before the end of Square Enix's fiscal year, March 31st being the last day of that period. This delay could mean a release as early as April of next year, or pretty much any date after March 31st. Final Fantasy XII is set to be released on Sony's PlayStation 2. More information on the game and its release is, of course, forthcoming.

- ffonline.com
And I don't believe it's past March 31st yet... I also don't think Nobuo Uematsu is working on the music for it? He officially left Square-Enix recently I believe, although he *may* still compose music for them.

Shame FFXI never came out in Australia for PS2... :angry:

hmm. let me think about it. i say nay. bcuz the story sucks. multiplayer is ok but there is better rpg out there. i just don't know it. yet.. so naynaynaynaynaynaynayn!

I agree with u ReRush to a certain extent. FFx was awesome. but the ff9 was the greatest. ff7 was not my sort of one. i didn't like that one much.

I agree with u ReRush to a certain extent. FFx was awesome. but the ff9 was the greatest. ff7 was not my sort of one. i didn't like that one much.

61262[/snapback]

Yay! Finally there is someone who likes ff9 the best! FF12 lokks quite good, after I've seen it, I've seen quite a lot of trailers about it and the stuff just looks amazing, I cant wait for it to come out which will be in about a few months here...hopefully. :)

FF 9 and 10 were my favourites hopefully ff 12 will be better than 9 and 10. the only thing i am unsure of is the real time battle system i don't know if it will work for me. i liked the turn based system that was good and the ff9 one was also good. graphics are awesome. anyone know official release .