xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xTheSniperx

Utopia (by Swirve) UTOPIA, a highly addictive medieval game

Utopia is this awesome game that has thousands of players on its main server, World of Legends... its highly addictive and fun... u work in a team of 25 ppl per kingdom and try to become the best kingdom in utopia... u can concentrate on military, magic, or thievery... 6 races to choose from and about 6 personalities to choose from as well... VERY VERY fun and addicting = P

Er..Well I was thinking isn't this supposed to be an RPG corner? How did strategy games get all the way here? :) Oh and just wondering :P are these 2 games pay to play or are they just available on the net and you play them whenever you want?

They only revamps some graphics and text from http://www.khanwars.com/?invalid_version=1 , nothing else. No code changed, no gameplay tweaked, nothing.The worst is Jolt had been lying a lot during the 'development', causing utopia userbase to go mad. Theirs anticipation is one: suppress the voices by deleting posts or topics.

-reply by rawr

Utopia use to be a great game but alas has suffered the usual cancer that most good games do. Codewriter Lymphoma. Never able to leave something that really is perfect the way it is they have to constantly mess with things until it get's totally messed up. As I type this the server is down and I can't access my province. These guys from OMAC have taken someting special and totally screwed it up. Shame. -reply by Slony