xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jwcgator

I Think My Cpanel Is Broken! In a wierd way

If you run out of bandwidth or disk space the the install will fail and if you go to remove it the failed install is not removed. I learned that the hard way :)Look in cpanel to see how much space you have left. If phpBB is the first and only thing you installed I don't know why it failed. If you experimented with other scripts make sure they are all removed. I had to use my ftp client to remove a lot of junk. Did you backup all your files and folders before you started installing, if you did then you can go by that list to see what can be removed. If unsure about a file, back it up before you delete.Nils

We have installed advanced Script management system and enabled them on all the accounts. Please try them again.-OpaQue

cpanel helpI Think My Cpanel Is Broken!

If my webmaster is being a little slow doing work is it possible to gain access to my cpanel icons that are associated editing my code and html. I like his work bur my hands are tied. Someone please help my or tell me what I can do.Thanks

-question by cody