xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ill

Tool, Nin, Mudvayne, Soad, Qotsa new albums

Tool is rumored to be back in studios working on a new album excluding Maynard, who is still touring with A Perfect Circle. 12 songs are already close to completion without his help, however the finishing touches on the new album will be made later on. "There seems to be a little more brute force going on in the music, rather than being lighter and more intricate like some of the stuff on the last record," Tool drummer Carey said. "It still has quirky time changes, but so far we've been working on really heavy stuff."

Nine Inch Nails is releasing With Teeth May 3rd. "The Hand That Feeds" or "The Line Begins to Blur" are two new tracks from this album.

Mudvayne is releasing Lost and Found April 12th. "*BLEEP*ing Determined" and "Happy" are two new tracks..

System of a Down is releasing Mezmerize May 17th. "Cigaro" is released from this album and it owns. Hypnotize is to be released at a later date.

Queens of the Stone Age is releasing Lullabies to Paralyze March 22nd. "Little Sister" is the single from this cd. "This record's vibe is like, let's drink wine and screw," says Homme[front man of QotSA]. "The idea was to have the record be like a long, slow, comfortable ----."

System of a Down is releasing Mezmerize May 17th. "Cigaro" is released from this album and it owns. Hypnotize is to be released at a later date.

man i cant wait for SOAD's new album they are like my all time favorite band... i wish i could go to one of their concerts... but they are so rare... but anyways they rock!

I can't wait for Tool's next release. They never fail to deliver, although it's going to be a very difficult task to follow up with an effort that even compares to Lateralus. Of course, they're perfectly capable of it, so expect sparks to fly when this record hits shelves :angry: "This record's vibe is like, let's drink wine and screw."AMAZING! Haha, QotSA are pretty cool. Love the quote. Should be quite the interesting record...

QOTSA is one of my favourite bands right now and his new record is (or will be), again one of the best of the year. I wanted more Lanegan?s songs but it still allright.The 3 songs that I?ve heard from the new album of NIN are great too, more rock, less industrial, but the single Cigaro of SOAD has dissapointed me a little.I suppose that Tool won?t have new record till 2006.By the way, the kind of website I want to build in this server is about alternative music (mainly rock, but other genres also) and this bands will be much appreciated. Anyway it will be in spanish so most of you won?t understand too much :angry: Sorry.

cool a spanish site about rock music? you don't see those too much. :angry:my website itself is turning into a music site. just last sunday me and my friend (who also runs my site with me) went to a (hed)p.e. headlined concert, it was freaking awesome. they have a great live show, interact with the fans and their music is perfect for live shows. it sounds awesome too! we liked it so much we're planningon going to another show friday to see the same bands! look it up its in San Antonio at the White Rabbit? anyone else goin?

i wish i liked that kind of music, but me... i only listen to rap...

57700[/snapback]

you wish? it's not hard to do man! :angry: this music rocks. trying goin to like rap/rock music first, almost every person that listens to rap likes it. try (hed)p.e. (http://www.hedrocks.com/) they're a good rap/rock band with more of a rap sound, they call it g-punk. then try 311, linkin park.. and bands along those lines, crazy anglos (https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=crazyanglos&e=com)...