xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Enter

Your Desktop Sreenshots Put your desktop sreenshots here

Posted Image

I tend to stick with one desktop for quite awhile, and the theme is usually blue.

This is one of my favourite ones, the background is my favourite Japanese rockerguitaristfashiondesigner, Mana.

MANA!!! *fondles*Sorry. *cough* Mana-clothes fan. He is gorgeous, isn't he? I used to call him "her" all the time, before my friend, the true Mana-fan, kept on thwapping me and telling me to call him "him".I have my own wallpapers, that I make using art I download off the net. On the mac the system preferences can allow you to change the wallpaper to any frequency you like, once in a while if I'm bored I'll make it rotate the wallpapers every 30 seconds. Really cool, looks like a screensaver! *wink*This is one of my favourite wallpapers. Made it from two images my friend drew and coloured.You can see the dock and the title bar in the picture. Don't have a lot of icons on my desktop...

yeah...this is the schools desktop :P ... i wasnt on my computer :P ... ill post my desktop laterour school computers suck...too much restrictions (but restrictions are made to be broken :P ) i have no problems getting by (like running apps from pen drive :P )