xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
enterthematrix

Halo 2 Vs Half-life 2

Which game is better, Halo 2 or Half-Life 2?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Halo 2 Vs Half-life 2

I would have to say Halo 2 all the WAY! :unsure:

I havent played Half-life 2 yet but looking at the polls it seems like a pretty fun game.

but the game thats always number 1 is Halo 2. Plus id rather play a Console game then a computer game, playing on the computer seems weird for some reason..

I would probably choose Half-life 2 because it has a much deeper gameplay then what Halo 2 offers. And plus it has been around way before Halo was even created. Most game engines or should I say models today are based off of half-life. They are the benchmark in a games creation. I Halo, somehow I believe got a surprising break, but with Halo 2, its sequel, looks like the franchise might be heading south after that.I say this because halo 2 although offered a lot more gameplay, it weakened itself in ways that made halo 1 fun. In halo 2, it is more determined on who got the better dual weapons setup to win the battle. In halo 1 you had to actually aim and use skills to kill someone.but that was just my sense that the halo franchise my fall, hopefully halo 3 would be able to jump start its franchise on the right path again. Because with the cliff hanger in halo 2 it just makes it seems like halo 2 was rushed.Half-life 2 always have great gameplay and in-depth rewards. It is graphically intense and also offer additional content. So half-life 2 all the way...

Half Life 2Becouse I just love it. I cant really explain why, but any other FPS is just for one time playing. HLx I can play over and over again and its better every time I play it. Maybe i'm just HL fan, its something I can help muself.

Half-Life 2. If anyone thinks different they need to think about who they're kidding. There is no experience as of now, similar to anything near Half-Life 2. I'm sure plenty will agree with me.I have Halo 2 as well... if anyone was wondering.

Halo 2 is great but Half Life is FPS god and always will be. Playing Half Life 1 was a religious experiance. It made me realize that Gordon Freeman is Jesus Christ, if he got a shave and a education. Seriously, doesn't he look like Jesus? And the G-man... eh eh... Government man or... dare I say? God man?That would explain why the G-Man will appear anywhere at any time and, if you ever get the chance, shooting him is equivalent to shooting a steel wall.So anyway, Half Life 2, though it wasn't as moving as the first one. It was an incedible game with a terrific engine, immersive enviornments, intimidating baddies and a physics engine is so amazing that it makes me want to crap in my hand and throw it at people!

hmmm... i have to say that it's Halo 2. I know you might say why, and that Half-Life 2 has a better physics engine and the game needs a Pentium 4 machine to run and Halo 2 only need an Intel GMA 950 like chipset and Intel Pentium III processor to run it.I love Halo 2 because of its online community. It just blows my mind, I haven't seen another game aside from the Battlefield series come out with such a community. Even the CounterStrike community doesn't have variated gametypes for a shooter game.xboxrulz

Although Halo 2 has excellent gameplay features, i would definitely go with Half-Life 2. One of the greatest FPS games out there, with incredible graphics, gameplay, and story (I am following all half life games). The only disadvantage to half life 2 is that you need a very good graphics card (which I, unfortunately, don't have).

Half life to.better engine, with havok thats been used in other games like oblivion. better gameplay than halo to. The storyline has alot more depth aswell. Graphics are still stunning to this day. Valve used the engine for other games like counter strike, tf2, day of defeat ect.-Sket

Both are better. They both have aliens and zombies. IN half life to you can get any halo mod to grrys map and add them. In halo 1 and to you can mod too. There are the same weapon but different names. Thats why both are better.-Jellyfish

Half-Life 2 all the way guys, lol. Halo 2 I admit is a pretty good game, but Hl2 graphics, man... And AI, come on they both just wipe the floor with Halo 2, but, negatives, I would luv to see if Valve ever lets you Dual-Weild weapons like Halo 2... But even still... Hl2 -Justaperson

Hey hold on wat you think about half-life 2, half-life 2 has lots of mods that can be downloaded online, like garry mod, smod, etc. I recommeded smod. Well , for halo2 and halo3 , I played it a couple of times, it is always the same thing, same story. YOu will get bored playing it a lot of times, but HL2, you can create maps and all those, HL2 engine can even create character like master chief. Pretty soon, there will be a mod on half-life 2 about halo with you playing as master cheif in the mod, the same weapons, but the graphic very sucky! -reply by devilruler

Half life 2 simple as that. The experience and feelings brought about by half life 2 cant be fully described.And you don't need a good graphics card to play it wither. I played it with everything maxed out @ 1280 x 1024 with an ati x300-reply by turok