xisto Community
Lloyd1405241475

Need A Help With Tales Of Symphonia?here I Am!

help? eh...not really...i've finished the game a few times...but what would you say is the easiest way to get grade? Besides taking your time and fighting weaklings from the beginning of the game.

Hey guys do you need help with tales of symphonia??ask whathewer you want!!! ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi,

Where can i play this game online?

You know i'm new in online games. Actually i wanna test FFXI online but i can't i don't have the hardware.

Anyway tell me about this game, and where can i play it online, does it need hardware like FFXI or no need? etc..

Thanks.

Hey guys do you need help with tales of symphonia??ask whathewer you want!!! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YO do u know wat to do if I took the wind seal second instead of the others 1.....i beat the seal but i do not know wat to do now e-mail me at m_dumbass@hotmail.com and i also have msn...........

I don't really have any questions I just really like the game, I've beaten it a few times already. I thought the last boss was far to easy, I mean his attacks are strong but other than that he is far to easy, I still don't know how to change the costumes though...........

I really do like the game. It was easy enough to play, but kept things interesting enough to keep -me- interested. Replay value is great as well. Not to mention all of the side quests such as the chef, the titles, and not to mention the hidden weapon quests you can do. Very nice game, and one I highly recommend.

Ask anything u want? well im having a little trouble. How do u use 2 or 3 or 4 players in Tales of Symphonia????? There is no multiplayer thing to press in the main menu so how do u use 2 or 3 or 4 players?