xisto Community
CoolBradG

Best Free Graphics Programs?

Aew, I remember GIMP. My bro installed it on the downstairs CPU. I never really gave it a chance to get a part of me :P

But honestly, if u really want the works:

Photo shop or PSP for images

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

is that something wrong of GIMP? I think download and will install on my computer...

my computer : cpu 2G ; 512 ram ; 80G hard disk ... can i use it?

and where can i find the tutorials about GIMP ??

Thank You Very Much ~~! :P

Well, looking at all the GIMP recommendations, I feel that it is compulsory to add some more...

Dogwaffle--Paint on the computer the same way you paint on a canvas, with oil! Really FUN to use.

Pixia--Japanese graphic freeware. Wonderful photoretouch and design.

Wings 3D--Wings 3D is a subdivision modeler inspired by Nendo and Mirai from Izware. It is possible to assign materials, vertex color, UV coordinates and textures, but there will be improvements in those features before Wings goes 1.0. There is no support in Wings for doing animations.

Blender--Blender, the open source software for 3D modeling, animation, rendering, post-production, interactive creation and playback (see the features and screenshots). Available for Windows, Linux, Irix, Sun Solaris, FreeBSD or Mac OS X under the GNU Public License.
Note: Not for the faint-hearted. But POWERFUL.

Metasequoia--Metasequoia is a polygon modeler for 3DCG and game development. It provides you efficient modeling works. It is very easy to use and learn. Even a beginner of 3DCG will be able to manage it one day. It runs on Windows 95/98/NT4.0/2000/XP.
Note: Support for English is not complete.

Eve--The incredible shrinking vector graphics editor. Download and try EVE you need to see the power to believe it. Now: be prepared to have your socks blown off with the new Web Edition of EVE! Unzip anywhere and run, no installation required. Tutorial included.

Zoner Draw 3--Zoner Draw 3 is an ideal graphics program for a broad range of applications. Use it to create powerful brochures and leaflets, as well as illustrations for documents, business cards, price tags, letterheads, postcards, signs, blueprints, greeting cards, and more. One new feature of the product is the ability to create graphics for Internet presentations, including vector animations.