xisto Community
swi.tloveforever

NFSU2 Need For Speed Underground 2

I agree, this is a really great game. I know this is hard to say, but I have to say Need for Speed Underground can now be compared to games like Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport.I know many people may disagree, but this is my OPINION.

I prefer the first one to be honest much better playing time on it. I dont like the way you have to search for the shops to get parts from and have to drive from here to there to go and do a race.It was much easier in the first, you just did the race.Just found i got bored after driving around everywhere searching for the shops to upgrade parts.

I found it the opposite...even with so little going on in the real world (except getting all the crazy pimped mods from doing those outrun races) driving between the rafes gave a more realistic feel. It felt too much like you are just performing tests or something when you're just like playing through races on a list...got a more orgasnic feel when you actually have to live between the races to some extent, no matter how minor.Plus I just found I liked the actual races more too. In the first one by the end I was alwys getting a bit bored of the game and the maps started feeling really stale or something, but in the second it seemed to hold up better against the test of time (even with driving on the streets that were found wtihin the tracks even while between races)

same here. the second with all the inbetweens, maes it much more realistic. only thing missing now is the police during races, and pulling you over between the races for illegal mods and speeding. let's have some of that in the next one. i also found the 1st one to be a bit boring after a while, and all i was concentrating on was finishing the 115 races. but with the second, i enjoy the races alot more, plus the new street-X and U.R.L. races gives it more of a balance. shall i go on? one more. having to start from scratch when you change your car. not just unlocking parts, but having to pay for them every time.

i just love this game ! i played the first need for speed : underground a lot, finished a couple of times, and when i saw the second part... WOW... it just blew me away.. as i am a fan of Hip-Hop and R&B... i loved the soundtrack ! besides the wild races, the amazing graphics, the mods that you can put on your cars, i liked a lot the option to play with the S.U.V.'s ! i felt a nice sensation rolling in the virtual town with my modded Hammer, as slow as possible watching the town and blowing some other drivers afterwards in the races ! i whould of liked a realism option, so each one can turn it off and on according to his likes, but you can't have it all !

It's a shame that two great games, Burnout and NFS, becomes more and more similar... :o Soon we will see cop in Burnout and crahs mode in NFS :P Both are made by EA but i don't know why they do not try to make games with different styles :o

I agree, this is a really great game. I know this is hard to say, but I have to say Need for Speed Underground can now be compared to games like Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport.
I know many people may disagree, but this is my OPINION.

I don't disagree. I totally agree with you. I like Need For Speed, also. It's a good racing game, and I always enjoyed playing it. Yes, now it can be compared to games like Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport, like you said.

Very good game, I loved it when I had it but at the moment my graphix card wont run it.One of my favorite rally games, maybe chause i don't play alot.

WoW good recordings this game They dont make games as this actuallyEverything is perfect :o Sound, Grafichs Control Tunning the cities...It not need a super pc to run it at max qualityI have a INTEL GMA 950 and i can run it at near max ... thats right at near max... In windows XP of course in Vista not....It would be very nice if EaSports would make a need for speed underground 3

I'm on the first sponsor, and I can't even beat any races anymore. I ddin't really see the sponsor races, and now I want to move on, but I've raced a bunch, and can't even beat a car anymore. I get totally outrun in drag. I never finished the sponsor races. Url, I get outrun, unless I wreck them. And I've got my nissan 240sx I think maxxed. Uhh-

reply by ldrancer