xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JohnNitro

Online Musice where do you get it?

I like how you can listen to music online. I was wondering if anyone listens to music on loine or if the download it. Is there any free music download site, if so can you post it here. Is it possible to add music to your site, well not just one music like a radio station.

What about free downloads, like napster us to be. Is there anything out there like that. I us yahoo to listen to music but they pick the songs. I want to be able to listem to what I want. So thanks for the site I will looking to it and see how I like it, prob, post here and let you know what I think about it, but right now want to get help making the game of my dreams.

There are a lot of sites that do music for your site but I've not yet come across any professional ones. You can get the little windows media thing for your site by searching on google and other things. If I find a site I'll let you know.

You can get music in a lot of pages of internet.... The mp3 is the most downloaded in internet...

You can visit google and you can find more of 500000 pages of mp3...

You can listening the music wiht Winamp

⢠Winamp 5.08 released 12/22/04
⢠Fixed Critical Security Flaw
⢠CD quality ripping/burning
with Pro!

You can download of page of winamp...

http://www.winamp.com/

Bye !!!

what about putting a radio station on a website so ppl can listen to music while they look around the site??? And would it be possible to have a way so they can pick the kind of music they want to listem to. Would this slow the site down??? Just want to know becauseI want to add a radio station to the site Im making.

I like how you can listen to music online.  I was wondering if anyone listens to music on loine or if the download it. Is there any free music download site, if so can you post it here. Is it possible to add music to your site, well not just one music like a radio station.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There are two good Download programs that I know of these are the websites to download them from "http://www.limewire.com/; and "Morpheus.com" LimeWire will allow you to not only download music but video as well as programs. Morpheus is used more for music and from what I have heard it is really great.

As for adding music to your site you first need to find a host to upload it to and the host also needs to allow for hotlinking, you will also need an audio program to play this on but it will very from site to site so I cannot tell you which one to use. Linking the song will allow the song to play, Oh and make sure that it is MP3 I use MP2 same thing but it doesn't fall under certain site rules. When linking the song make sure the URL is presice "http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ name/your name/URL of Song. MP2"

Thanks for the information on music. I was alos wondering about a having a music station, with set music, base on music catergory. You pick the type of music and them it plays from a preset list. Like a chat that pops up in a new window. I want a music station to pop and then you can listen to a variety of music and or only listen to the type you like. Will there be a limit if this can be done. If I get a website from here can I do that? Also I want fast forward and reverse and skip options but can this be found on tht enet or would it have to be make? I want to learn how to code but I don't think I can self teach my self. If anyone knows about what I'm asking if you could help I would like that.

You can use Last.fm to create your own "radio station". It automatically inserts songs into your radio station by "scrobbling" the music that you play from iTunes, Windows Media Player, WinAmp or other people's Last.fm stations.

And yes, it does have a feature to skip/forward songs. It also allows you to ban, love and recommend songs that are playing. :blink:

I don't condone downloading free music online unless it's from the artist/label themselves, but I do have to say something that you hopefully already know...if you use any sort of peer-to-peer software, do NOT use it to download software as you are nearly guaranteed a new paperweight consisting of your computer.Anywho, buy your cds (or tracks online) and support the artists you listen to.peace

I personally like pandora.com for my streaming music needs. After you play with it for awhile, it really does sort of get a feel for what music you want to hear on your stations based upon your input.