xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wonbin

Whats The Last Dvd You Watch And Rate It Out Of 10

Last DVD I watched was The Who Live at the Isle of Wight 1970. Simply put, it's an excellent live DVD. The Who play some songs from their mod period, a couple from their upcoming album Who's Next, and some from Tommy. The Who are clearly at their peak -- Pete Townshend plays the guitar wonderfully and jumps through the air wildly; Roger Daltrey screams in his primal, blues-powered voice; John Entwistle, silent as ever, plays hat bass licks at blinding speeds; Keith Moon bangs on his drums as if he has four hands. The sound and visual quality is unbeatable, and there are many camera angles that swtich from time to time. Also on the DVD is an interview with Pete Townshend from 1996, and Pete gives great commentary.

Verdict: 10/10

The last DVD I watched was White Chicks. Not the best I've seen but still damn funny and I'll give it about 8/10 .

Funny, the last movie I watched on DVD (about 2 hours ago) was Napoleon Dynamite as well. I stopped it half way through because I just couldn't stand it. I simply don't see how this movie got so famous.Now...the other movie I rented, Zatoichi, should be pretty good. I've been dying to see it after I pieced together that it's a modern remake of my favorite Japanese samurai movie Blind Ichi vs. Yojimbo. There's nothing like a blind samurai kickin' gangster bootay.

The last movie i watched on DVD was "The Day after Tomorrow" with Dennis Quaid. It was a great movie and i have already watched it several times. I highly reccomend it. It is almost as good at "Armoggeden" (I know i spelt that wrong, sorry ) with Bruce Willis , Liv Tyler, and Ben Affleck., with out the BIG heroic ending. I give it 9/10 I also saw the complete first season of the tv show "Roswell" wich was given to me as a christmas present :) I give that 10/10 because i was a big fan of the show. :)

Well the last DVD i watched was sharktale... Quite frankly i did not like it because of one fact... im sorta homophoebic especially when it comes to gays in movies and you could definetly tell that the shark was gay... i believe his name was lenny... the was the only thing that made me want to turn off the movie...

The Last DVD I watched was Law and Order the first Season and it was probably around a 8 because it held my interest and the episodes i watched were pretty good, acting was good, story line good and so forth.

The last DVD I've watched was "De weg naar Mekka". It's a Dutch documentary where Jan Leyers is looking for the roots of the Islam. It's actualy a very interesting docu, not only to learn some new things about the Islamic relion, but also about how the people in Arabic countries live. The destination of the trip through all the different countries was Mekka, the holy city where non-islamic people can't get through ...

I'd rate the DVD 9/10 :)

The last DVD I watched, was V for Vendetta if I remember right, and I rate it 9.5/10. It's set in around 2020, and is based on a comic of the same name. It is about a future dystopian dictatorship in the United Kingdom, which becomes highly chrisitian, eliminating homosexuals, Muslims, and all other followers of non-christian religion. A character called V blows up first the Old Bailey, then the houses of parliament, at the end of the film. It's very interesting, and that's why I give it a 9.5/10. I never give anything 10/10, or that would make better things impossible.