xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wonbin

Who Love Linkin Park?

Linkin Park are the best band in the world for me!! I want to get tickets coz I hear they are on tour in the UK! can anyone help me find some where where they sell linkin park tickets??Linkin parks music is excellent they are a combination of rock and a bit of rap! and Chester Bennington is FIT! I love all of linkin park and I dream that 1 day I will see them live!! I am their number 1 fan 4eva!Everyone else that loves linkin park is my frend! Linkin Park are partly rap coz Mike Shinoda is a proff rapper !!I love Chester Bennington, Mike Shinoda, Rob Bourbon, Dave Farrell(phoenix), Joe Hanh and Brad Delson!!

LINKIN PARK FTW!!!!!!!!

Who Love Linkin Park?

I totally LOVE Linkin Park! I didn't like them much at first but Meteora is such an amazing album that I couldn't stop listening to it once I got it. Minutes to Midnight isn't as good as their old stuff but the lyrics have much more meaning in them.

And TRUSTcompany is a great band too. Too bad they don't have much publicity.

-reply by ThunderStrike

I love Linkin Park. Thats the best band on the whole world!! their music is so amazing and great. There are much influences and thats what I like. Two weeks ago, I was on a concert of them. It was really great. The guys are the best! -reply by anny

personally i dont like them. i used to, but i got tired of it. i cant say i hate them, it just seems to me that people near me hold them to be a metal band which they are far from being. they call them hardcore which they also are not.

so im doing a paper on linkin park and every music site i read calls them nu metal, fast rap and for the minutes to midnight CD, alternative..... technically they are metal... a genre of it.