xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wonbin

Who Love Linkin Park?

I love linkin park and i liked how they teamed up with Jay-z for numb/encore that is a wicked song but on the Jay-z/Linkin Park album all the other songs are crap they just don't sound that good, it sounds like more rap then the techno feel of numb/encore.

personally i dont like them. i used to, but i got tired of it. i cant say i hate them, it just seems to me that people near me hold them to be a metal band which they are far from being. they call them hardcore which they also are not.

wht are they in your opinion then?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

in my opinion they are a "nu metal" band. a genre started by deftones and korn. the genre now includes bands like slipknot, mudvayne, linkin park, and limp bizkit. it basically means, they have rap elements and metal elements in their songs. (hed) p.e. is another nu metal band.

for shouting out loud....LINKIN PARK ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!i love those guys... i recently got the video of their recent concert.. watched it all night without sleeping... its a distant dream but one day i hope linkin park will come to bangalore!!