xisto Community
G_Man10110

Burnout 3 Fast paced racing game

i love burnout 3, i didn't get to play it all that long, but i loved it. my b/f introduced me to burnout 2, and i always love doing the crashes, that's my favorite part. i kick *bottom*!

Burnout 3 is my favorite racing game.  The crashes are just unbelievable.

i love how you get to control your car once it crashes.  the downside to this game is the AI.  The other racers are always going the same way

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, i forgot about how you can control the crashes, i love that too, and also the crashbreakers so you can get more points. this game rocks :lol:

The third episode of the series of Burnout has caught up levels of impressive realism. You can participate to race spericolate in order to try all the emotions of a adrenalinica guide, and to use the own car as an arm and makes you a name in the group of head clearing up you of yours avails again thanks to spectacular incidents. You can aim at the first place or more simply to placare your rolled up sheet silks. Seventy different models of vehicles, between which articulated trucks. With its sontuosa diagram, its modality multiplayer (between which Quick Linens, Battle Race, Road Rage and Party Crash that concur until 16 players taking to part to the competitions), hundred of tests shared on 40 circuits (against the 32 of the previous version), nine different modalities of game, Burnout 3 are the maximum for your consul. Personally I adore it, us I would play also all the day, sin that I must work:D

I played Burnout 3 at a friends place and it was a cool game. It's one of the better racegames i think. It's very cool to see how you take them all one by one (or more at the same time) out. Oke, I had far a better car then my friend and still lost, but when you make an aftertouch takedown (take a car down after being takedowned) you feel good :lol:

make a takedown is one wonderful what, is like if you felt of having the power:D and musics of the game make that you become spericolato more and more, me personally push me every time beyond my record of the previous time:D

Im thinking about buying the game. I am new to the burnout series. I was wondering what i could expect like is the replay value of the game good? I saw some screenshots and the graphics are good. But is the sound good like with all the crashes does it sound realistic.Also are you able to play online with other people? and if so what kind of modes are there??Thank you in advance

I would say its best to buy this.If you rent you'll only get addicted to it and keep renting it out.Ive always liked the burnout series, its a nice change not to be just driving round a track like evry other game on the market. I have spent many an hour playing this and i definately will say it rates in my top 5 racing games.

I'll start off by saying this game was great! I am not normally a fan of racing games, but when I played Burnout 3, I loved it. Most racing games you can't destroy your car or any thing, but in Takedown, it is a good thing to do. There are lots of modes, one where you aree tryong to make a huge accident. There is also another where you try to take out the cars as fast as possible. Then, you can always do some normal racing, except it isn't really normal. You get points and speed boots for being a bad driver including driving on the wrong side of the road, and smashing another car.Despite the downfall that you start with few cars, there are lots more to unlock! You can get racing cars and then trucks to go in. It make the game really fun and last longer to get everything. You can also get tons of levels to race and crash in, also making the game more enjoyable.In conclusion, it is a great game, and even if you don't like racing game, you could still like

Hey everyone who doesnt know. The next installment of the Burnout franchise is almost out. Im not sure of exact dates, but the new game is called Burnout Revenge. And ive played a demo of it, and it is truly awesome. Were in the previous versions of the game, the feature of "Crashbreaker" was only used in the crash missions. In Burnout Revenge, it is now also used in the racing missions. Look out, this game is going to be pretty sweet.

The game is very good and ive got all crash gold's on it so far and im on my way to get all race golds. I havnt played no's*1 and 2 before but my dad was on ebay and he saw the game so he bought it for me.. Its wicked game and i've got it on xbox. I hope theres a fourth one that will be even better.