xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mangacentral

Favourite Fighting Game

street fighter 3 third strike is my favorite fighting game of all time. The fighting system has such depth and the sprites are simply gorgeous. It's alwalys great to beat somebody down with ken too, just because he rules.I'm not one for 3D fighters because i can't handle how slow they are. Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution is the only 3D game i can actually enjoy because the gameplay is flawless.

My favorite fighting game of all time would be Marvel V.s Capcom 2. I love how you get to choose 3 fighters and have them do their speicals at the same time. Also their mass amount of characters! My next favorite would be Soul Cailber II, because it has nice graphics, and is really fun. Also their moves looks awesome.

Have said and will always say the best fighting game has to be Streetfighter 2. I remember, as a kid, sitting in the arcade queing to play it and watching one kid kicking everyone off the machine.I felt that as the games went on though (streetfighter 2 hyper and so on) they lost it, new characters and fancy combos just ruined the original beat the crap out of them with your one punch/kick moves.So as long as ive got my streetfighter 2 im happy :D

Im agree with that, Street fighter is for me the best fighting game ever. I always like to use all the tecnics of ryu and ken. A game that i like to, is the Dragon Ball Z budokai. I know that is a simple game but i like it. :D

Although Tekken 3 for the Playstation 1 is close on my lists, shortly followed by DBZ Budoki 3, I would have to say my favourite is Dead or Alive 3 for X-Box. I like how you can easily counter someones moves so you don't get stuck in an endless loop of counters, but you can still dish out damage fast. The characters aren't too bad and you can also change and use the stage to your advantage by smashing people through walls or falling down to a lower section :DLittle Figher 2 was also fun to play during school :>

My favourite fighting game has to be the Medal Of Honour series for PC. It really grabs you by the collar and says - 'Your fighting for real like it or not' and you really do feel part of it. Before you know it your involved so much that you actually almost start saying ' when I was in Normandy'. It comprises great graphics with fantastic missions. All of the missions are real as well which really adds to the element of realism. The best part of the game though has to be the Multiplayer system. There is normally around 2500 servers ready for you to play. These are varients of different maps, some in the missions, some are new. Everything is great and EA really have cracked it here. Good Work. Sean Webber.

Well i like all fighting games on ps2.I ussually play Mortal Combat Trilodgy,although old its my favourite with the babality powers are wateva they are called.I also play Steet Fighter 2 on PC,Tekkan Tak 4 on PS and Soul Calibre I.Anyway the altime favourite for me will always remain Mortal Combat. :B--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MESS WID DA BEST DIE LIKE THE REST :B - UNDERTAKER??THX ALL :D

I'm not all that good at fighting games, so if I had to say which one was my favorite, I'd have to go with some simple old school fightin'! My favorite would have to be Super Street Fighter II for SNES! It's just plain fun! (Also, the only person who will play with me is my 9 yr old cousin, and he's not that good and always loses, but he still seems to be having fun, and me too!)

There is a new school game that I should mention though: Fight Club. I liked that one a lot because of those cool bone breaking special moves with the xray vision slow mo! It just doesn't get any better than that!

P.S. to get a free xbox 360 go here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
it's totally easy! The easiest way to do it is to apply for the Napster offer! You just sign up with credit card or even paypal, they won't bill you though, because you sign up for a free trial! Just use the super easy cancellation function under the my account tab before the trial period ends and presto! You've just completed your eligibility offer, and you didn't spend a dime!

I realy realy realy can`t ****ing beleive that noone has mentioned my ALLTIME favorite by faaaaaar.

KI for the Snes.

!! co co co co co co coombooo breakeeerrr!!!

Posted Image

Killer Instinct (first one) rulez bithces hahaaa

**** I gonna check some auction site , just making this

post makes me wanna buy a Snes again and start playing Killer Instinct

*Fading*

hmm lets see http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/..........

:( Those are some interesting choices.....Anyway, I prefer my fighting games in the flavor of Dead Or Alive 3. SImply put its the best fighting game to date. Many people put the series down(for obvious reasons) and consider it to be a button masher but thats simply becouse they are a scrub at playing it. There are a handfull of people who have got the most out of doa3 and they have experieanced just how deep the gameplay realy is. Unfortunately this isnt a place your average gamer can get to easily becouse it takes much practice and time. Ive seen many times the argumant that any random hack can button mash and defeat a pro 9-10 matches and I can safely say that it is not true. Any "pro" worth there salt would likely win all matches in perfect or near perfect form.

Personally, my favorite fighting game of all time would be Super Punch-Out for the Super-Nintendo. I loved playing that game, and it's the only one that I actually played and beat without using outside help, and/or cheating.I don't know what was so appealing about it, but for some reason it never didn't keep my interest, or attention. Most video games I play nowadays I can only play a couple times, and even though I liked the game, I can't play it anymore because it's boring and/or repetitive. We need more video games like the ones they made for Super-Nintendo and Sega Genesis; those games were awesome.