xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hashbang

Cpanel And Ssh Access did I break something??

Normally I do al my work via ssh and ftp. I found the cpanel intersting especially the ability to addin scripts easily. I played with this for some time this afternoon. Now, this evening, I can't access the cpanel. I can access other parts of my site. When I attempt to acess the cpanel I get the following:_____________________Internal Server ErrorThe server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@hashbang.astahost.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.More information about this error may be available in the server error log.Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.Apache/1.3.33 Server at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Port 80_____________________Therefore, I have two questions.1. Did I screw up cpanel somehow?2. Can I get shell access?cheershashbang

Looks like the problems you were experiencing were a temporary server error.As far as I know we don't support ssh sorry. I will talk to opaque and get back to you if I am wrong, which i definitely could be.Ftp and cpanel access is all you need man ^_^, simple and effective

We did support SSH, but if you got a good reason, please request it at the REQUEST Hosting forum and we will get it activated for you. :-)-OpaQue