xisto Community
canute24

What Type Of Connection Do You Have? Speeds

What type of connection do you have?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I had first 5kb... then I upgraded to DSL 128kb... and due to one great offer that one company launched of 1 mb, mine raised to 512 download, but 128 upload... which is more or less the standard DSL now here (Spain).Fast, but anyway not too estable. I wanted to change to cable.

How coincidential...Hanging on my wall, there is a poster of Mr. Hendrix with a purple background. But guess what color the wall is? BLUE!

Blue Crush? Deep Blue Sea? Blue Streak? Varsity Blues? The Blues Brothers?

Did Brian Wilson release a song called "Purple Hawaii" on the legendary SMiLE release? I think not! That's "Blue Hawaii," babe!

The Moody Blues? Hello? Can't be the Moody Purples!

And finally, here's a late Valentine, from me to you:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

Not purple.

Word.

Love,

Caveman

The name of the game is "I Win." Blue is superior, let it be known!

58218[/snapback]

You're either in the wrong forum, or you're spamming. Let's not hope it's the latter.

Or maybe...neither? Read the previous posts, and you'll see where that came from.P.S. - I have no reason to spam. I don't maintain a website, and even if I did, I have enough legitimate hosting credits to keep my alive for months. Don't try to be the superior forum individual here...