xisto Community
canute24

What Type Of Connection Do You Have? Speeds

What type of connection do you have?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am using 56.6k. That too is costly during the day so I browse during the night. It is cheaper. But I make it a point to check my mails atleast once everyday. With people here uploading and downloading hi-res pics, games and stuff like that, I was wondering how fast do they do it?

I have a cable connection. I'm very patient, so it's fast enough when I want it to be, but I don't mind if it's too slow. It's certainly a step above modem. I used to have DSL before I moved, but the station's apparently too far from my house for them to connect it or some rubbish like that. So here I am with cable, and a purple sharpie marker, replying to random posts so I can be Kween of the world.

i got 1.5mbps dsl or sumthing,verizon dsl. I first had cable which was like 30 kb transfer rate or sumthing which i thought was real fast cuz i had 56k for like 4yrs. Then after cable i moved to dsl which is way faster and the speed stays the same its about 160 kb transfer rate and the upload is 18 max kb

Ah, but purple is the color of kings and queens...although they do have a royal blue. Either way, I win :D

I have a cable modem right now I am connected at 400 mbps. I don't know for how long though because I may be moving at any moment. My sharpie is red and it has a fine point.

You can be princess of my Kweendom then. Red is a superior color to blue. Although...red and blue make purple...that's an irrelevant fact!

Ah, but Jimi Hendrix, a far superior name in music than Eiffel 65, produced a song called Purple Haze...not blue haze. Therefore, purple is superior.Plus, purple is prettier!

We are just having ADSL launched in an affordable package in our country. Otherwise everything else is costly. Lucky you to have the faster connections. From last to day I was not able to connect to the net. :angry:

I use 56K because my parents don't think that a higher connection is necessary, but as soon as I live by myself, I'm getting a better connection.I'm using Joi Internet now - 9.95 a month, but the bad thing about it is that I get disconnected everytime I download around 50 MB.

How coincidential...Hanging on my wall, there is a poster of Mr. Hendrix with a purple background. But guess what color the wall is? BLUE!Blue Crush? Deep Blue Sea? Blue Streak? Varsity Blues? The Blues Brothers?Did Brian Wilson release a song called "Purple Hawaii" on the legendary SMiLE release? I think not! That's "Blue Hawaii," babe!The Moody Blues? Hello? Can't be the Moody Purples!And finally, here's a late Valentine, from me to you:Roses are red,Violets are blue,Not purple..........Word.Love,CavemanThe name of the game is "I Win." Blue is superior, let it be known!