xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sky1405241473

Why I Chose Macintosh Virtues of OS 10

I am just a 14 year old boy and have 3 mac lappys
I also use my PowerBook when i am out.People all look at it like there is no tomorrow. That is one of the reason i choose PowerBooks. Very beatiful and V-I-R-U-S F-R-E-E.

as I know that even mac is not absolute virus Free, but just much less than win system.

Ok i know macintosh is an awesome editor. But is it good for gaming?

Difficult to say, but my Powerbook 1G sure not good for game, it's getting too hot after about 30 mins play. and I tried to install sims2, OMG just forget it.
I chose powerbook, because I didn't know much about apple computer, yes didn't know much, just heard of it and saw them in stores. So just want to know more about it, and bought one. I'd say that OSX is good stable OS, and less virus, but it's a bit heavy to carry around.

I've always used Apple and it works great for me.

We're a large family of Mac users.

I agree that many of the games and other software programs that a windows user can get first makes many people choose windows. Many people can't afford Macs since they are a bit more.

When you buy Mac, you're buying the complete package. Apple is the computer AND the operating system.

When you buy a Gateway, you have a Gateway computer, with a Microsoft operating system.

When you buy a Dell, you have a Dell computer, with a Microsoft operating system.

When you buy a .....well, you get the picture. :P

Anyway, to address the HEATING issue in a POWERBOOK, avoid the "Flurry" screensaver. It is known to cause the cpu to heat up.

A friend of mine uses iBreeze under her iBook to keep it cooler. It has two small fans which run off the usb. It keeps things cooler even in the summer heat.

Have you tried checking the temperature of the Powerbook using some of the nice programs out there?

Temperature Monitor

Thermograph

Macs rule!