xisto Community
canute24

How Many Mp3's Do You Have? No. of mp3s in your collection.

How many mp3's do you have?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Important: Do not, I repeat do not write anything about trading mp3's or sharing them with anyone. Or give out information on how to do it because it is illegal. Please follow the rules to avoid any bad experiences.

Just wanted to know if there are mp3 buffs like me around. I used to collect like crazy untill my 20GB HDD filled up and then I got a 40GB one and then I filled up that too. Now I have 60GB's but I am soon going to fill that up too but this time it is not going to be mp3's. I want to do something, learn something new. So the space is reserved for linux, and other stuff like Visual Studio and Oracle and... :D

My old 40GBs HD had over 20 gbs of mp3. Now I have 250 gb... and I?m not sure how will it end :D I made a partition exclusively for it... only as a psichologic brake.

Important: Do not, I repeat do not write anything about trading mp3's or sharing them with anyone. Or give out information on how to do it because it is illegal. Please follow the rules to avoid any bad experiences.

Just wanted to know if there are mp3 buffs like me around. I used to collect like crazy untill my 20GB HDD filled up and then I got a 40GB one and then I filled up that too. Now I have 60GB's but I am soon going to fill that up too but this time it is not going to be mp3's. I want to do something, learn something new. So the space is reserved for linux, and other stuff like Visual Studio and Oracle and... :D

57261[/snapback]

I?m a dj for about 15+ years and recorded almost all of my vinyl to mp3. no idea how many gigs. Also a friend of mine is a radio manager in germany and sends lots of dvd?s full of fresh music all the time over to portugal. Can possibele play music for 6 weeks or more nonstop without repeating it

Well most of the songs are from the multitude of CD's I buy and just adding them to my computer. As of right now I have 16000+ songs on my computer. I back them up regualarly.. well as many as I can.

57261[/snapback]

lol....I like listening to like maroon 5/rap/r&b and *BLEEP* like that. I have a 120gb hd ATM and 20gn is fill of music, :):) dont ask where the heck i get them from :D:P:D and anyone got the soundtrack for the girl next door?someone "lend" it to me lol

I'm not sure really, probably around 700-800. I used to have like 2K until I had to reformat my computer.

You don't have to lose everything just because you had to format your computer. You could have copied it to some place before formating it.

You don't have to lose everything just because you had to format your computer. You could have copied it to some place before formating it.

62468[/snapback]

It wasn't a willing format. When I was looking at these forums my computer went blank and took me to a black screen which said:

Start Windows in Safe Mode

Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking

Start Windows in Safe Mode with Command Prompt

Start Windows with Last Known Good Configuration

Start Windows Normally

Any time I selected one of those it would shut down my computer and reboot it up to the screen again. It's done this two times or so in just the past month. It pisses me off. Stupid laptop. Even my dad, who works at IBM, couldn't find out what to do to it.

Computers are trying to take the world over, I know it. They partner with mp3 players.

:D I have much more, but only because i do regular backups to cdr, otherwise it would be impossible, i try not to waste much time in all this process so i don't became a mp3-slave, but what can i do? i love music, i love to listen to new songs.Well who doesn't ? :) Nuno